the Rift

let me hear you [invasion round one]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

Tharos had only just arrived at the foothills not one day ago and had yet to be accepted into the herd. That did not mean, however, that the son of Catillatio and Gabrielle would be sitting out of a fight to protect his potential home... and his potential mate, and their theoretical offspring that he had dreamed about overnight. He flattened his mismatched ears against his skull as he looked up at the line of dark silhouettes lined up on the border to the territory. He turned his head to look at the metal worker he had seen the night before speak about it being a home and stepping forwards with a resolute expression on his forlorn face. The grullo draft moved to walk alongside him.

"You are right. I may not have been here for very long at all, I may not even be one of the herd yet, but I will stand and fight alongside you. I've lost a home to war once before. I'm not going to stand by and let that happen to me again, or to anyone if there's anything I can do about it. You stand to protect your families, you are not going to face this threat alone." The stallion snorted and pawed his hoof into the ground eager to repay the Foothill's hospitality towards him thus far.

As the sun rose, he realized the strategic position that the attackers had taken. He flicked his white tail and turned to look at the horses who had grown lax in a time of peace. They were slowly rousing, and alarm was spreading. He wondered if they had a commander, and if he could share his ideas with the higher ranks. Their invaders had taken up a position that would blind the defense and weaken their ability to attack. Already, his militaristic mind was coming up with strategies to remedy this disadvantage.

His ears pricked to hear the mare's speech, and a sneer of disgust rose on his face. Her insistence that they should surrender early was beyond insulting. He snorted and pawed at the earth with his right foreleg, the feathers around his hooves quivering with motion as he did so. His unrestrained strength caused the ground to quake under the strike of his hooves, cracks appeared on the stone he'd been standing on and eventually, the stone beneath him shattered into a pile of small, sharp stones. When this happened, he stamped his hoof down on the ground again and bared his teeth at her.

"You mock our spirits if you think these horses will give up their home without a fight. They have families to feed, innocents to protect. You insult them by assuming they will lie down and die at your feet. I'm not part of this herd yet, but I don't care! I'd rather DIE than let your lot take power here! Why don't you do US a favor and go home before YOU get hurt?" he retorted to the white unicorn with disdain.

Chaos invasion

Attacks: None
Defend: None
Injuries: None

Messages In This Thread
let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ktulu - 02-24-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ariadnê - 02-24-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Kri - 02-25-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Verenia Rinta - 02-25-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Tharos - 02-26-2013, 11:18 PM