the Rift

Though Darkness Lays [Open]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

"Non, monsieur, and I do not wish it."

Her tone was clipped and Tharos wondered if his question had offended her. He pricked his mismatched ears at her and tilted his head about to ask her if he had and apologize. Before he could get a word in, they broke free of the trees and she trotted ahead of him. The Grullo picked up his pace to follow her, deciding to keep a better restraint on himself lest he offend her again and push her away from him. He kept a respectful distance from her, his ears flickering about as he took in different noises around them, but they pricked forwards again as he noticed the sound of a battle taking place up ahead.

They approached a small group of horses and as Nadira introduced him to all three of them, Tharos nodded respectfully to each of them. "Greetin' sirs and ma'am." He said as he flicked his white tail and looked down at the gathering forces. He listened to Nadira talk and then turned his head to look at Aaron. "I take it hero's are hard ter come by in them Foothills, or are you just a traiter on ta join a new herd like a dog with it's tail between them legs a'yers?" He asked, his tone displeased as he realized Aaron and Nadira smelled the same and Xanthos and the other smelled like some other land. Tharos wondered if the Foothills herd was in such desperate straights that the herd members were just flying the coop at the first sign of trouble. That was no way for a herd to live.

He looked from Aaron to Nadira and then sighed. "This ain't even my home yet, but I didn' come all this way just ter run at the first sign a'trouble. They need help down there an' I'm not about ter stand here and watch 'em get torn ter pieces. It was mighty nice meetin' y'all, but if'n you'll excuse me..." Giving Nadira a longer glance, he turned and trotted down the slope to join the gathering defenders, his white tail shivering with the wind as he departed without waiting for answers to any of his comments.

Nadira, played by S3ilver
Mirage, played by Whit
Aaron, played by Emily
Xanthos, played by Dingo
He's kind of just passing through on his way to the battle. xD

Messages In This Thread
Though Darkness Lays [Open] - by Xanthos - 02-24-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: Though Darkness Lays [Open] - by Aaron - 02-24-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Though Darkness Lays [Open] - by Mirage - 02-26-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Though Darkness Lays [Open] - by Nadira - 02-27-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: Though Darkness Lays [Open] - by Tharos - 02-28-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: Though Darkness Lays [Open] - by Xanthos - 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM