the Rift

Playful Paws [Crowley]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
THE PLAGUE
d'artagnan
Glowing in red, Aramis battled against Talbot with playful punches and baby like yips that were filled with joy. The hound watched with his tail flicking from side to side as his new friend feigned a run forwards before leaping at him. Aramis raised his paws in a puppy like manner, little ram horns only just popping from atop his dainty head, and instead took Talbot's leap to his chest. Bundling up into a ball, sharply yipping at the yellow's bite before springing onto his feet once more and charged forwards. The shade's little guard dog attempted to playfully bowl Talbot over onto his back with his oversized paws that kept his claws inside and showed his soft pads instead. d'Artagnan watched still with the shake of his head as he pondered whether it was a trait of the breed to be so exuberant.

Azure and hazel eyes turned back to regard Crowley as he spoke, his words earning a soft chuckle from the shade who simply nodded in agreement to his comment. The Weaver looked to be a little older than himself, but there wasn't much in it, they were both elder men watching life pass by them. It was this easy companionship that drew d'Artagnan to Crowley, they always seemed to be on the same page and the shade liked that about the Weaver. Even in battle their teamwork strong, like they had known each other for years. Maybe he had known him in a past life, who knew, though d'Artagnan dreaded to think what he was in his past life. To earn the one he had now.

Merlot ears twitched then as Crowley spoke the name of his hound, Talbot, to which the shade nodded once again and noted the strength in the name and how it suited the yellow marked dog. d'Artagnan looked to his own pup when the brindle stud enquired after his own, noting the big paws and the continuous mischievous look about his face. "I named him Aramis, after an old friend." He said. Remembering the insane stud who his bonded was named after, the one who charged into battle without thinking twice about it. The shade had to say, he admired that stud's commitment at the very least.

There was a pause then in conversation as his like minded brother seemed to consider his next words whilst d'Artagnan smiled briefly at Aramis, who had turned to look at him when his name was mentioned, before turning back to play with Talbot. d'Artagnan idly wondered what it would be like to create things instead of destroy things, since the only thing the shade managed to create successfully was children. Lots of strange looking children with chilling powers which d'Artagnan liked to blame on Kou, considering her more scary then himself. The Time Mender laughed at Crowley then, looking thoughtfully at Aramis as he did so. "Make that two leashes" he added looking slyly at his companion who seemed more interested in Talbot than himself.

He looked about the Basin then and sighed "this place is delightfully cold but can be incredibly dull at times. I travelled once to the deep forest and found a stray baby pegasus but I was derived of my pleasure by an armoured bastard who could control sandstorms. How I wish I could find him again so I could put him down for good... Do you have any stories to tell? Personally I think the older you get the more you should travel so the bones don't cease up." d'Artagnan smiled through the latter part, he didn't normally make small talk, but he was genuinely interested in Crowley's past experiences. It wasn't like he had anything better to do anyway.
DOCTOR
Image Credit

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Playful Paws [Crowley] - by d'Artagnan - 02-25-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Playful Paws [Crowley] - by Crowley - 02-25-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Playful Paws [Crowley] - by d'Artagnan - 02-28-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Playful Paws [Crowley] - by Crowley - 03-03-2013, 09:06 AM
RE: Playful Paws [Crowley] - by d'Artagnan - 03-12-2013, 07:34 AM