the Rift

How could you be so heartless (Assasins)

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
His body thick with sweat as she cantered through the thick forest. The voice of his herd leader rung in his head and just made him ran even faster. You do not belong here anymore. Kill him. He snorted. What had he done that had been so bad? His past herd treated him like shit and all he did was try to make them like him and appreciate him. That was all he wanted. His heart had grown stale for the herd and he had become a warrior. He hated them. All of the horses in his old herd. They constantly ripped off chunks of his skin and he had to deal with the pain of their horns slashing his skin. He did not deserve that type of treatment. In fact, nothing should ever be treated like that. Never could he remember a smile from one of his fellow herd members, and even if one did smile, it was evil and full of hatred for the world. He was actually, in a way, happy that he had gotten chased.

The slight breeze made his mane and tail quiver. His pace had slowed down to a trot and his navy blue eyes searched for the land. The sun was high in the air and it seemed to illuminate the golden streaks in his hair and the strange lightning bolt marking on his shoulder. His shiny black hooves striked the ground with such a strong force, that it seemed to shake the earth. His curved sliver horn shined brightly. The heartless brute then stopped. He could smell other horses. Some scents were strong and others were weak. He did not feel like talking to others right now. His mind was still stuck on the his old herd and the bastard that led them. Though he knew that the only way to get his mind off of that, was to join another’s herd or band. Then he would get his vengeance.

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

I was already here so what was the point of looking for a home,them trudging all the way back here to find those worthy of joining me? I was a critical mare with a plan that was going to thrive and succeed. Assassins. I would bring my own skill to this land and train those who I believed had the skill inside them to meet my own skill. Generations before me had passed on the skill of murder and spying until it rested on mine (and a few others) shoulders to keep the skill going. Because of my plans I had declined the desperate request to follow Arah back the the herd of the Basin. They were desperate,I was not. Anyway,there mainly consisted of racist stick heads and I could not bare even the slightest bit of racist thoughts or behavior. I had grown up with Unicorns,Pegasus's and Equines alike,how could I have become racist?

The sun poked though the trees and I halt stop,looking though a small gap to see a tall stallion. His pelt is dark brown,with onyx hair tumbling down his neck and the back of his legs with golden running though in some places. White covers his lower legs,as mind did, except only three of my lower legs are painted white. I am at a slightly higher point to him as he cantered past but I hear the noise of hoofs soon come to a sudden stop and I guess he had knew someone else was here. My dark figure squeezes though the small trees then I make a small leap down the little ledge that marked the change in height. I notice the silver spiraled horn on his forehead and hope I had not made the wrong judgement on the heavily muscled stallion for being a Basin racist but he didn't smell of the Basin in the slightest which allowed a small smile to flicker on my maw. "Greetings. I am Ignita. May I ask,what brings you here? I start to walk round him,examining his sweated coat till I face him and his deep blue eyes,flecked with silver.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Hidden Account
Sky
What the hell was this place? Judging by all the scents of horses, it seemed like a meet and greet. He was guessing that he was going to be caught in the middle of this too. Someone would soon be here and invite him to their land. He had just gotten away from his old herd, but was it really time for him to join a new one already? He did not really care though. If he wanted to join them, he would. But if not he would turn away. It was not that easy to him to make new friends. With his stone cold heart, who would ever want to befriend him? He could not help his nature and even when he tried to be kind, he would always end up screwing up what he was going to say and something unforgiving would come out of his mouth. Why did he care though? It’s not like they were his family, but sometimes family can be you enemy too. It seemed as if there was nothing you could trust these days.

A black figure came out from the brush. It was a unicorn mare. Her horn was made out of blue glass that glinted in the sun’s rays. Her eyes were navy blue, just like his. But his eyes were flecked with silver. Her black was spotted with scars and her name and tail were black. She had a white blaze down her face. The mare seemed tall, but did not even compare to the muscular brute. Greetings. I am Ignita. May I ask,what brings you here? She said to him, then started to walk around the dark bay, examining his sweaty body. The smile on her face did not even make Tonka’s expression flinch. His face was expresses.

“Hello Ignita. I am Tonka and I am here because I got chased away from my old herd. And let me guess… You are here to invite me to you herd or you band or you clique?” His voice was quite rude and he glared at the mare. She was suspicious. It would not be easy to gain his trust, and he clearly showed that on his face. With a stomp of his left hoof, he waited for the black silhouette to reply.

Banned
Pheonix

The stallion with no expression. For a assassin,it could be rather a good thing,showing no feeling of regret when he had killed. I probably do have more emotion then the stone cold stallion in front but still,it didn't stop me from killing,so this stallion would have a good time with it. Maybe even letting of inner anger he has inside. "Hello Ignita. I am Tonka and I am here because I got chased away from my old herd." Ok maybe quiet a bit of inner anger considering what he had been though. I felt sorry for him,he wasn't the only one who had got chased out his herd and it was probably because of something stupid that had been suggested which had led them to chasing him out,like I was. Or maybe it was just total and utter bullying,that had beat him down.

"And let me guess… You are here to invite me to you herd or you band or you clique?" My sharp ears do not miss the rude tone that is waved into his voice as he speaks. My mind thinks of all sort's of things I could say,but I hold my tongue. I feel that I felt the pain he had gone though and so I would at least try and be patient with him,anyway he had good potential. "It appears you have the brains as well as the shape." It couldn't be denied. His body was packed of muscle,much as mine was,but his was more bulky. "Tonka it is good to meet you. I pause,raising my pretty head high with pride.

"I am a Assassin."

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Hidden Account
Sky
I am a Assassin.

The sound of that made Tonka’s dark ears flick forward. He knew that it was soon, but he wanted to join. He could already imagine himself killing others and taking his anger out on whoever he was told to. How wonderful would that be? His hooves thrashing against another’s head and the sound of their skull cracking before they could even make one move. The blood would pour over his muscular body and he could not help but think of horses pleading at his knees for mercy. There was only one problem with that though. This brute was merciless. His rock heart would block out the desperate tone in their voices. He would not care who he would kill, even if it was the sweetest of foals. The wolves would bow in his name and the ravens would follow him. His cold eyes would look at the hell of a world with fire rising in his body.

A small smirk came to his mouth. That was one of the first. “An Assassin you say? I guess I could join you then.” His sweaty dark bay coat was shining in the sun as he stared at the slayer in front of him. He would view her in a totally different way now. Maybe he had the slightest bit of respect for her. Hopefully in he joined her, she would not turn her fucking back to him just like his old leader. If she did, his vengeance would be with her and the members of the Assassins would find a hole deep in her neck and blood pouring out of her black body.

Banned
Pheonix

I had obviously interested the stallion. His ears had flicked forward and a small smile had crept onto his maw. An Assassin you say? I guess I could join you then. I could not help but feel the slightest bit glad for him. It was obvious he had bad experiences and this group of Assassins was a chance that I had given to him to bring his life back up to speed and give him a home where he would be respected in all ways. That was what he wanted right? If he hadn't,he would of denied the offer I had given him. That was one way to gain respect,right?

I flick my ebony tail,moving in one swift movement to trot forward,halting a few paces in front.I turn back to look at him with promising blue eyes. "Find your way to the Frozen Arch,I will be there. He had hope in life. He had hope with the Assassins. Hope with his new family. Nothing like what his old herd was like because we were new,we were fresh and we were going to rule under my lead. I would lead those that choose to follow me far,no matter how small or great in numbers we were. I turn my head forward,springing into a canter so that I could get to the arch before him.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits