the Rift

The power of three [returning,Moon goddess]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

It had been a while since I was last here. I had been greeted by the dark lavender figure of the beautiful moon goddess where she had taken the form of a wolf herself whilst three black foggy shaped twisted into three wolfs. She had known what I wanted from the moment I asked for the presence of a god,but I suppose that was all part of being a god,right? Knowing what the mere mortals of the world wanted but they were gods,what were they to know anything of mortals anyway,but as I said,they were gods,they knew nothing of the want for magic. Anyway,I suppose I respected them for they were willing to 'hand out' magic,once you had proven yourself anyway. And that's why I am here now. I had completed my quest and now I wanted my magic.

I stand before the shrine of the goddess that I had met before, who had given my the quest. It had taken a few attempts to win a spar but who could blame me? I was still only a year old and haven't fought in a while and some of those that I was up against had probably spared just the day before,except my beloved Ayaka and the Russian wolf,who I was victorious against. A feeling of silent joy runs up my spin and though to my head as I stand before her shrine. Coal orbs wash over the symbols of the shrine,wondering what they meant but at the same time I didn't care I was here for one reason,and one reason only.

"I believe that my magic is due to me today as my quest is complete.

"blah blah blah."

[Here is the sparring threads if you need them; http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=5316 - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=5316 - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=57...2#pid39672 ]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

A silvery laugh, like the twinkling of bells echoed through the Veins. A swirl of lavender mist pooled around the shrines; twirling into tendrils that began to reveal the lithe and slender body of the Goddess, in her equine form this time. Her bright pupil-less eyes appeared last, looking down upon the wolf, as a sneer of bemusement graced her exquisite features. "Owed to you?" She cooed, her words practically dripping with cynicism and amusement. Tossing her head, she looked away from the wolf, a haughty smile playing on her lips. "You say that as if you could do anything if I changed my mind...." Another silvery chuckle left her muzzle, as she returned her gaze back to the wolf.

Her brothers had been right to ruin this place - and yet even in its destruction, they still came; they still demanded. Even from this one's mind, she could feel the sense of entitlement. So he had done what she said - so what? And yet to deny him the magic he sought, would surely cause her more of a headache later. At least he hadn't woken her up in the middle of the night, like last time.

Exhaling, a silvery vapor poured from her nostrils. Ebbing and flowing, the mist danced in the air, before beginning to hold a more tangible shape. Three undead wolves appeared at the Goddess's side, their hungry eyes lined with a viscous ferocity. With a flick of her tail, the mist-wolves leaped forward, directly for Lupus. As their outstretched claws met his white body, they flowed into him, imparting their magical essence into his very being. Raising a brow, the Goddess tilted her head as she looked down upon the young wolf. "You have your magic. Go and do as you will."

Turning from the wolf, the Goddess began to walk away. As she did so, her body began to evaporate into the same lavender swirl that she had materialized from. As she wafted away entirely, her silvery laugh, like the twinkling of thousands of faraway bells, once again echoed across the veins.

[Congratulations!

[Magic: DarkxEarth | Able to raise 3 undead wolves.
:: [Restrictions | May summon up to three dead wolves during battle, only to be used once. This will last a duration of one post]