the Rift

You plus me equals two?

Ariadnê Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"I don't care for you, french fry." ~Rico is safe.

Donovan Posts: 11
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 13 years
Adoptable
Donovan protects himself

You look at the crimson red rose.
He has crimson tribal markings.

So dark.
Black coat; dark history as well.

Don't cry wolf infront of him.
Him could mean his father, who was cruel, so crying wolf would not be a good idea.

Truly, you manly beast, confess.
He is a warrior and stallion, quite manly. He also believes his past is full of sin, you are supposed to confess sin.

Where do you emerge from?
Not from Helovia.

Daltoff Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Daltoff protects himself.

one red eye

So dark.
color/personality ref

Personality ref

gender/size ref

came to the Basin out of the blue

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
"I do not care for you Donovan." ~Donovan is safe.
"Daltoff.. go get the fuck-off." ~Daltoff is safe.

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche protects Lupus.

Has a crush on Ayaka,who could be described as a red wolf because of her coloring, plus she is a sweet, kind wolf.
So dark.
Lupus can be described as dark.
He is a wolf and he is a guy
'Beast' referring to him being a wolf.
Could be referring to him not being born in Helovia.
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
2 guesses used for Basin.

"I don't want Lupus..." ~Lupus is safe.

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche protects d'Artagnan.

He's a red bay.
So dark.
Black points.
Don't cry wolf in front of him.
Hellhound companion.
Gender ref
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Basin has used three guesses.

"No, darling, you are wrong. Very wrong" ~The Doctor is safe.

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Catillatio protects HIMSELF.

--Could be a reference to his love of the color red.
So dark.
--He is described as having a dark personality.
--Gender ref, also Tio could be described as a monstrosity/beast.
--Tio washed up on the beaches of the Endless Blue, and traveled across to the threshold when he arrived.

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
"I do not want the racist devil." ~Tio is safe

Ariadnê Posts: N/A
Unregistered
"Psyche protects other, but not herself." ~Psyche was sought.

Crimson rose is a reference to love, which Psyche is distant from and undetermined to find, hence looking.

So dark.
She is black...

fluff...

You could say murderous horses are manly, and Psyche has quite a manly personality. She is the only leader of the Basin which males are dominant, but in the case Psyche is the female dominant. She has feathers and teeth in her mane to symbolize all the horses she has killed.

Her history never says the name of the place she comes from.

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
After some thought, I've decided to FAIL this stealth.

While I believe it had the potential to be passable, I feel as though most of the clues were too vague and/or misleading for Psyche's character.

While I agree that Psyche is a stranger to love, I find that this clue didn't immediately pop-out as her. I feel that this was far too vague/misleading to properly identify her with, as I was searching for some kind of physical appearance.

So dark.
Perhaps the only clue that I do agree with. Dark = Black :: Color Reference. Good clue! :D

Terribly misleading. I believe that this clue was one of the most possibly influential ones in the stealth, and to find out that it was pure fluff...

Once more, far too vague/misleading. I feel as though while this was a good attempt at Psyche, it was too directing towards a male character. Perhaps if there had been more directed towards a 'female' perspective, then maybe...

This could be good, but once again, I feel as though it could be directed at possibly half of the population here on Helovia. It doesn't scream Psyche to me, once again...

Overall, like I said earlier, I feel that this had the potential to be a passing stealth. :3 I just feel like the atmosphere of this stealth was directed towards a male character, not female. If there had been more clues pointed towards the female populace, then my opinion probably would have changed.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
"Psyche protects other, but not herself." ~Psyche was sought.

Crimson rose is a reference to love, which Psyche is distant from and undetermined to find, hence looking.

Looking implies interest, as if she is simply on the sidelines, wanting something she either cannot or does not have. While no, the character has not made any actions toward love, Psyche has obviously spurned it before too. I would fail this clue as it does not seem to really pertain to Psyche.

So dark.
She is black...

Fair clue.

fluff...

Very misleading considering that there are very wolf-like or wolf based characters on here. Considering that this is misleading, I would have to knock out the positive of a good or decent clue.

You could say murderous horses are manly, and Psyche has quite a manly personality. She is the only leader of the Basin which males are dominant, but in the case Psyche is the female dominant. She has feathers and teeth in her mane to symbolize all the horses she has killed.

The line is written "you manly beast" and that implies, to me, a male character. Also, I do not see any reference of feathers in this clue. Since the personality of Psyche's profile says nothing about her being manly, I would fail this clue.

Her history never says the name of the place she comes from.

She is related to Paladin and Giselle and therefore from Dorngarrow. Fair reference, but she has mentioned in her posts multiple times that she is the brother of Paladin, also the Dorngarrow listing on the Loorien board has Psyche listed as a daughter of Riekahn, leader of Dorngarrow. The feathers in her mane came from the same wars against the pegs that Paladin, Donovan and Giselle fought in.

Over all, I would have to fail this stealth.

I believe that with more careful wording and trying to stick a little more to the profile, that you could be successful. I know it's hard too when a herd has four blocks, but keep at it! :D