the Rift

Goodbye, Love [Griffon Drop]

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

Brooke's ears twitched at the horrible screetch that made her flinch in horror. It was so sad and heartbreaking. One call she couldn't truly understand but in her heart the goodness showed and her eyes flicked open. She felt the need to help. That feeling was never available. Hooves started crashing to the earth as the pregnant mare made an attempt to cover the distance quickly. Hardy legs carrying two times the weight it normally would. There was two babies, close to delivery, in the mares stomach.
Snake earings bouncing harshly as her gait lost control. Each clash of hoof to earth another bounce aching her stomach. Rounding a corner she saw it, the bird descending to the heated ground below. She whispered slowly as she looked to the fathers eyes, "It will be alright..." she trailed off concerningly. The painted mare had no idea what happened to its mother but the fact it wasn't there she decided to give the father a slight smile. Who knows if he would understand her sympathy or chase her away...
The children in her stomach kicked harshly at her sides as she heaved to catch her breath. Gently lowering herself to the ground, knees landing carefully then a rump plumping to the slushy, heated snow filled, earth. Her eyes now locking on the egg. Reaching her nose out carefully the oval. "I will care for him? As I will care for my child." flicking an ear as a suggestion to look for the movements in her obesse belly.

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye, Love [Griffon Drop] - by Random Event - 07-12-2012, 01:36 PM
RE: Goodbye, Love [Griffon Drop] - by Brooke - 07-12-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Goodbye, Love [Griffon Drop] - by Cirrus - 07-12-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Goodbye, Love [Griffon Drop] - by Rishima - 07-15-2012, 04:32 AM