the Rift

Alive With The Beating of Young Hearts [Birthing Thread, Open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

Solstice</style>
World's Edge Philosopher
Deep in the dark
You'll surrender your heart
But you know
But you know that you can't fight the moonlight
No, you can't fight it
It's gonna get to your heart
</style>

It seemed like mere moments before the small clearing was filled with others. The first to arrive was Mirage and her bonded Akaith. The paint smiled fondly, allowing her mind to be taken away from the worry about the second child. "Thank you Mirage... I hope they will be..." Hazel eyes had only a moment to return to the chestnut filly before Torasin and Kiba arrived. She gently pressed her muzzle to his, enjoying the touch. However it seemed both parents knew what the haze in their littlest daughter's eyes meant.... and there was nothing either could do about it. He to spoke of their children beinging strong. How could one be strong if she could not see? For names the fem smiled slightly. "What about Sakura for our cremello daughter, it means blossom.... and Takara for our chestnut daughter, which means treasure? I" As Torasin greeted Mirage as well and spoke Solstice nodded in agreement. "As do I... But with the Vein of the Gods in ruin... There is little we can do but hope."

Hazel eyes watched as first one and then the other began to try and stand. You can do it Sakura, come on Takara. she thought to herself. Oh yes, agreed or not Solstice had named their little ones. She was used to having to do everything on her own, and not used to having the father around. Even when Ata had been there, he had not arrived until Aaron was already born and named. Both fillies flopped back down to the dirt in the end. It worried her how easily little Takara seemed drained by her efforts to stand. Worried filled eyes looked to both Torasin and Mirage.... How would the children be strong if they couldn't even stand and get their first drink of the milk they so needed?

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alive With The Beating of Young Hearts [Birthing Thread, Open] - by Solstice - 03-03-2013, 04:47 AM