the Rift

Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge

Treand Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
TREAND

I had been grazing, back and forth, lips shifting over to separate the grass from soil, at ease, and on occasion, my tail would shift and hiss over my ebony flanks. Despite the numerous numbers of unicorns, and attractive mares, I enjoyed being alone. This society was remarkably different from any I had belonged- overlorded- before. The effects of the golden idiot's magic had worn off, at roughly a week later, a fact I greeted with silent relief. For many hours my lungs had continued to burn, to flutter weakly, spiked with pain and then become shallow, hardly inhaling enough oxygen for my head to understand how things worked.

Very rarely was I a patient soul, or a caring one- normally, it took one thing to get me straight. Pure, simple force. The groan of colliding bodies and the crack of horns ramming, fencing against one another; the wicked, muffled thumps of hooves hitting hide. But I sensed that any outspokenness about my sexism, however poorly hid, may not be greeted well by the horses here. Much to my shock, mares were treated with respect, as if they actually mattered. In fact, a mare was leader of the herd. I had yet to meet her, and I was quite curious to how she had risen to such a position. Some sort of affair and backstabbing murder, I thought was most likely, but eh- if that was so she would've likely been overthrown long before now.

I moved lazily forward, enjoying the peace of wet snow and damp grass. No flies here! Damn nice that was too. Fucking flies were everywhere, except in this mild cold. It suited me just fine and nice. Nearing dark, I was heading back towards the warmth of the caverns, hooves muffled on the grass, meandering through the hotsprings, basking in the vaporous warmth.

It was to my surprise I heard a voice. Not a voice, Delinne's voice. Father! It's Delinne - the mare who thinks you're an asshole. Face your daughter or you'll prove that you're just a coward I stiffened, muscles locking under my obsidian coat. My audits pricked, I slowly turned on my haunches. The little bitch was here of all places? Never had I thought that vaguely familiar scent was her. Fucking whore! Abandoner, Dixtrod outcast, the spawn of the deserting gods.

I found her quicker than I anticipated, awaiting my response. In cold silence I stared at her, red eyes simmering with a quiet fury hidden underneath layers of heartlessness. For a long minute I wait, and then I growl; "Remember your training, slut who lies with the pegasus? Where's your ugly offspring? Do you really wish to fight me? I snort, lowering my head. "Come, whore, fight with me."

WC: 459

Ina, you can't actually restrict challenges to no magic or companions. But I don't mind not using magic :3

Image by Ina

Messages In This Thread
RE: Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge - by Treand - 02-27-2013, 06:10 PM