the Rift

Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Darkness was almost here now and I couldn't see him yet. Maybe he was a coward after all? Just as I was about to snort and turn around, I saw a figure come toward me. Red eyes were glowing with hate and I let a smile curl my lips. Father. He had come after all.
"Remember your training, slut who lies with the pegasus? Where's your ugly offspring? Do you really wish to fight me? Come, whore, fight with me."
The smile disappeared as I flicked back my ears. He was the same asshole as before. I lower my head and let a small growl out.
"I've left the pegasus for various reasons, Treand. And my daughter is safe from you, asshole." I knew that I would piss him off by calling him by the name instead of calling him father, but to hell with that.

"You didn't seem to mind the fucking stallions in your herd when they fucking raped me!" With those words, I sought his red eyes and lunged forward, face lowered to the ground as i approached his right side. The long dagger upon my brow sought purchase upon the flesh at his neck and shoulder as I threw myself into the attack to make sure that if it landed true, there would be no mistake that I had been there.
While I was near him, I swung my head upward in hope to rip his skin apart and down again to hopefully land a bite on his right, black shoulder. I hated him, I truly hated this bastard for a father with my whole heart.

And I always had.

After my attack who I hoped had been successful, I backed away and glared at him with dark blue pools filled with hate and sorrow. I wanted this, but at the same time I regretted calling him here. Why was he in Helovia? What business did he have here?
"Why are you here? Couldn't you have stayed in Dixtrod where you fucking belong?" My voice was filled with hate and the venomous words almost hurt my own ears. I was glad that Destry wasn't here, because Treand would've tried to kill her.
My beautiful daughter...

"I hate you," I whispered quietly, practically murmured and glared at the stallion. He had hurt me more than he maybe realized and I hated him. I wished that he had never arrived here, that I had never laid her eyes upon him ever again.
Even though I did not want to look at him, I glared. I observed every single movement this stallion made, for I knew how he used to fight.

No surprise attacks here.

"Blah blah blah."

attack: Lungs forward and tries to stab him in the neck/shoulder, tries to bite his shoulder.
defense: Backs away to about a neck-length away.

ooc: Sorry x)
word count: 446
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge - by Treand - 02-27-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge - by Delinne - 02-28-2013, 04:01 AM