the Rift

reliving old and forgotten memories[Open]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My night alone was shattered, and I look down. The figure of a stallion was there, accompanied by a small form. A pup? I couldn't tell, it was too dark. I could only make out a few basic shapes, but the moon peeked from behind a few gray clouds, the light beaming down upon the earth. It was then I see that the stallion is adorned with a reddish coat and black points. A blood bay, I smile, laughing silently. Funny, did he have a love for blood or was he just a peaceful old man? The stallion had two glass horns on his head that the moonlight seemed to pass through. Although one of them was shattered in half, leaving jagged edges that would make a nice cut into flesh.

Slowly, I grin. "Me, falling. You must be joking." I step forward, watching my step still. I made a few more awkward steps before walking down hill, my rump stuck out and my back angled. How awkward. I snort, turning to face the stallion. Now that I was closer, I could get a better look at him.

He was a blood bay with eyes of blue hues. His mane and tail were full and dark, his mane falling over his red shoulders neatly. His hooves are cloven and colored in a solid gray. A small pup hung around near him, seeming not to trust me. An interesting little creature with a little tail that lashed about. I give a little smile at the pup. "What kind of creature is this?" I bend down, looking at the little pup. I kept my muscles tensed in case the pup tried to take a chunk of me.

I was intrigued, suddenly realizing how lonely I truly was. Even though I had those few voices within my head, they weren't much company. They only came when they wished, usually when I was angry or attacking someone. I keep my lavender eyes on the stallion, my ears flicked forward. "Your name?" I speak with a slightly respectful tone. If this stallion was murderous just as I, I would give him my full respect. For now though, he only received half of my respect. I only now saw the two amulets that hung around his neck, gleaming in the light of the moon. How had I not seen this stallion before?

Messages In This Thread
reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-05-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-19-2013, 06:17 PM