the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

The strange golden eyes stared over the landscape. Her new home, chilly as always, hid her away from enemies eyes. The milky white coat rippled with movement, her legs stretching with every step trying to shake off the tired feeling. She had been running around so much lately, recruiting people, catching up with others making sure they have settled into The Basin well.

All of this and she was only new herself. Now however her eyes spotted a new comer in the distance. She settled into a graceful walk towards the stallion. She could tell that he was a larger mass than her, this unsettled her a little. However it was after all, she reminded herself, her job as phantom to learn about all of the members. Besides he was probably lost. She remembered her first time entering The Basin. She had spent the night out in the snow, not realising that the holes in the mountain side where perfect for little dens. Now she had her own little den tucked away from sight, she was rather proud of her decor job as well, she was going to let the stallion in on the knowledge. The stallion would have to learn about the little coves, so he would be protected from any possible harsh nights ahead. 'New friends are also nice.' Arah thought to herself.

Her hooves treated the ground with only soft footfalls, still leaving imprints in the snow. She was graceful in her movements, gentle and slow many seemed to find her movements haughtily. She however was far from that, she was nice. A trait mostly unheard of when it came to the members of the basin. She sighed thinking about how much more work was ahead of her to gain more respect within the community / herd. She loved it here, however The Basin had made her tougher in order to survive the elements and her fellow herd mates. She wasn't really all the different but she knew that some found her strange, with antlers instead of a traditional unicorn horn. Her mind flashed back to her grandmother changing her horn into antlers to make her different. At least that was how she imagined it happening, she actually had no idea why her grandmother did it and how the entire situation had come to arouse.

Moving her thoughts along, the white mare was knew that soon she no longer would blend into the snow. Soon she would emerge from the trees as a clear shape, the stallion would finally be able to spot her. She paused before the clearing of the trees and cleared her mind completely now. She didn't want to meet the stallion with a flustered appearance, that would give him the wrong impression about her. She put a tiny tired smile on her smooth chops and walked out of the trees with a clear path cut towards the stallion. Her eyes ran over his black and white body, the black horn and the strength that radiated from the brute. She didn't call out to him just yet, concerned that the wind wouldn't carry her small voice over to him. Her hooves where cold, the wind playfully whipping strands of her mane and tail around. She paused a moment, only a few meters away from the brute now and had to take a quick moment to admire him before standing right next to him. "Hello newcomer, welcome to Aurora Basin." She grinned and glanced around the Basin as it was in topic. Everything seemed in order. "What is your name?" Her eyes settled on his face, studying his features and his stunning blue eyes.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; I'm so tired. I haven't edited the post, forgive me.
Words; 609
Tag; Crash Course

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM