the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
"You still stood there screaming; one man's fun is another's hell,"
Crash lowered his mug to the white ground, sniffing at the delicate and thin powder as if it were brand new to him. With each quick exhale, puffs of the tiny flakes escaped from the heat of his breath, dancing through the air for a second until it fell back to rest an inch away from where it had began. His thick tail ripped back and forth, making a sharp lashing noise with each flick. With one last inhale before he lifted his massive skull again, the scent of a mare lingered in the air. What luck, now he wouldn't have to find his way around by himself.. hopefully.

The mare wasn't visible yet, but she was definitely around somewhere. His jaw went slack for a moment and he let out a small nicker that sounded innocent, almost childish. Disappointed with the noise that had just come out of him, Crash's ears flicked back and he cleared his throat as if it would get rid of the issue. Soon enough, an elegant dove colored mare descended from a small grove of trees. Two antlers emerged from her forehead, making her very unique. As she neared, Crash took in her whole presence, finding everything about her beautiful.

"Hello newcomer, welcome to Aurora Basin. What is your name?" Crash dipped his head as if he were bowing, raising it back up as the mare questioned his name. Her smile looked tired, but not defeated. She must have been working a lot lately. "My name is Crash Course, -strange, I know- but you may call me Crash ma'am." He looked at her antlers again, a small grin spreading over his maw, the mare had elegance written all over her. "And what is your name? If I may." The large stallion took a step closer to the dainty female, being cautious not to frighten her if she normally was.

WORD COUNT: 315
LYRICS: "My Friend of Misery" by Metallica
ETC.: Oh believe me, you're fine. It's better than anything I could have whipped up with 100% muse. Lol.
TIME: 9:33 a.m.

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 02-28-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM