the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Crash dipped his head as if he were bowing, raising it back up Arah dipped her own head in return. "Crash Course." The small smile stayed on her lips. It was a rather strange name, but she was strange completely. His eyes raised up to her antlers again, a small grin spreading over his maw, a smirk now was on her face. She did tend to shock those when they first met her and her antlers. The large stallion took a step closer to her, she held her place, not wanting to appear concerned. "My name is Arah, Aurora Basin phantom." Her eyes flickered over The Basin, looking for anyone else. Everyone seemed to be hiding out in their little dens. That should be the next thing for this stallion to discover. "Let's find you a den." She chuckled thinking of her own Bachelorette den. "The holes in the walls of The Basin are perfect to shelter you from the elements and eyes."

She began a slow trot forward and began to navigate both of them over to the wall, the held many little, medium and large den's for the occupants of The Basin. She shivered a little, feeling the chill roll around her tiny body. She may be a quick and nimble mare but wondering around the cold climates for days on end definitely slowed her joints down and made her vulnerable. She only hoped that Crash's intentions where good and that no harm would come to her, he did after all seem friendly.

She tried to flick some of the wetness from her forelock, feeling the melted snow dribble down her face. A sigh that frosted in front of her, yes she wasn't fairing well with the cold and tiredness. "Forgive me." She glanced over to Crash. "I'm rather tired, my conversation must be terrible and drab." She apologised. She put a smile back onto her face and began to talk in a happier tone. "So Crash, where are you from originally?"

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Sorry about the wait!
Words; 334
Tag; Crash Course.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM