the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She giggled at his comment, feeling a littler safer with him she dropped her guard to a lower level of worry. His heavy footfalls sounded beside her, once again showing her that his mass was something others would be stupid to challenge. Her movements where stretched ever so slightly to match his. Even though they were already almost perfectly synced. "No, I'd rather help you out first." She grinned and moved closer to his side. "I'm stealing some of your body heat though!" She chuckled and pressed her side gently against his. His body was sending out heat waves, practically calling Arah to snuggle up next to him. After all, he was better built for this climate. He answered her question about where he had originated from and she listened with polite interest. It was always fascinating to learn about where people had come from, that after all was what made people who they were. Then his attention turned to her dark past.

"No, I'm from another land." She smiled and glanced over to him. "I have a great family, a loving family." Her eyes fell down cast as she remembered the reason why she left the herd and her family. "They wanted me to mate for power instead of love though." The smile was now wiped clean from her face as she remembered the deal her parents had made with the leader of her herd. Their daughter and his son would marry, then they would rule the herd, in return for their daughter her mother and father wanted a seat on the council. When she had refused her father's wishes, in his anger, he kicked her square in the chest. Hurting and disgraced, she ran to her grandmother. It was this one soul who helped Arah. She gave her the amulet that now never left her neck and blessed her to be different. Her horn changed to antlers and her eyes changed from blue to golden. "I ran away and brought disgrace upon my family."

She felt sick to the stomach thinking about how much her parents and sister must hate her now. It didn't kill her however, to live each day and keep putting one hoof in front of the other. "So many of us that live in The Basin have dark pasts." Then she chuckled and looked back up to Crash. "Mine is positively cheerful compared for some." She now spotted a neat den tucked away in the wall. She lifted her hoof almost as if pointing to the den.
"There, that should be big enough for you!" She felt like a home allocater. She began to cut a path towards it, figuring if her didn't like it there where plenty of other ones for him to choose from.

"Come on Crash, lets check it out and see if you like it."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; :D
Words; 475
Tag; Crash Course.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM