the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
"You still stood there screaming; one man's fun is another's hell,"
An adorable giggle came from Arah, making Crash feel a little less tense than he had before. Something about her made him feel like an awkward colt again; not knowing how to talk to anyone but his father. As she claimed that she still wanted to help him find a suitable home, she pressed her body against him, stealing the heat from his side. "I'm stealing some of your body heat though!" Crash quickly looked at her, giving her a generous smile. "Take all you want," he replied in an attempted flirty tone. Embarrassed with his dumb pick-up line, he cleared his throat and kept moving along side her.

Arah began telling her story, starting with the tenderness of her family. His ears pushed forward, no longer keeping track of anything else that may have been happening around them. Her story turned from enlightening to some what depressing in a hurry. He could see the sadness and what he thought was disappointment in her face. "Don't say that, Arah. You escaped when you could. If that was shameful to them.." he paused, thinking of a creative way to end the sentence. His brutish side slipped out anyway: "Well, then fuck 'em." He grinned at her, hoping she would accept his language. "Don't let any one tell you what to do." He lowered his face to hers, nuzzling under her jaw softly.

Just as he picked up his head once more, the satin mare lifted her hoof, directing his attention toward the mouth of an open cave. "There, that should be big enough for you!" Crash shook the mess of forelock out of his eyes, following after Arah. She was so pleasant, it was strange for him to be accepted so easily. As they closed in to the dingy cave mouth, he peered in to find it one of the larger ones, but not too big for just him. The air was light with moisture, just as it was every where else through out the Basin.

WORD COUNT: 335
LYRICS: "My Friend of Misery" by Metallica
ETC: I think Crash has a crush, ;3 Haha,
TIME: 11:24 p.m.

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-03-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM