the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She was a little startled at his rough language at first, then her face split into a wide grin and she burst out laughing. He lowered his face to hers, nuzzling under her jaw softly. She smiled a little more and then agreed verbally. "Yeah! They can go screw themselves." She chuckled, still keeping close to him for warmth. It was nice, both of them just hanging around and joking together. She felt better about her past already. The fact that he hadn't judged her for her choices, he had even agreed with her! Entering the cave she saw that it was actually deeper than what she had previously thought. She spun around and turned to grin at Crash. "Well, you and I both fit in." She spun around again to walk to the back of the cave and inspected the back wall. "Decorations are needed." She glanced back at Crash. "Desperately." She chuckled and then found a soft spot on the floor where she curled up finally lying down for the first time in days.

"Well, Now I know a little about your past." She smiled up at him and shook her hair out her her eyes. "And you learned a little about mine." She paused thinking about that fact that it really was just a tiny piece of her. "What would you like to do in the basin?" Looking up at him with inquisitive eyes, she decided to refine her question. "What are your goals?" Another sweet smile was set on her face and her eyes where wide and curious. Almost all who entered/joined the basin had goals and ideas about what they wanted. She too had them, deciding to get the party rolling she began. "Mine are to help this herd into being safe, no threats." She grinned thinking about the fact that they where the biggest herd. She didn't go on about personal desires as she didn't really know what she wanted.
Quite frankly the idea of children terrified her.

"A clam settled life." She chuckled and thought about how her job would probably never really allow that. "So, what about you?"

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Hope you don't mind me moving them forward. Just had little muse to work with xD
Words; 357
Tag; Crash Course

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM