the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

"Well, due to my fragile frame, I don't feel that I would do much in protection." The look had her giggling again, she grinned up at him with butterflies fluttering in her stomach. "But in all seriousness, I'm sure protection would suit me as well. I may be large and clumsy, but I'm sure a little tiny stallion isn't going to stand much of a chance against me." She smirked and felt a little safer with him. "I'm sure that can be easily done." She thought about the way his smile 'tripped' her heart, it skipped a beat. She realised rather suddenly that she had a school girl crush. Feeling a little embarrassed about the way she felt, she adverted her eyes keeping a small smile on her face but not portraying too much information.

She was a secret keeper, honestly getting into a relationship was something that she probably didn't need right now. She wanted to cover her eyes, so he don't know her secret feelings. Her job would be far too costly, to have her enemies know that she was in a relationship. She's been trying to hide herself away from the world, away from anyone who had shown interest in her for this reason. Yet since she found out, after leaving her family, that no one had actually expected her to settle down...well it had been an utter relief. So it was true, that anything could happen. She didn't want children anytime soon, but maybe it would be nice to have someone to tell her secrets too. Maybe it would be better to not have to fight her battles alone, maybe if he also wanted her they could fighter any battle together.

She sighed looking away and out onto the Basin, the chill was finally off her back and she began warming up. Of course Crash was a great help. Her eyes ran over the land scape as she considered her new feelings for the stag. In the end, it may not even happen. What was the point in worrying over something that she couldn't control?

She thought about the war currently being fought over in the foothills. There had been no intelligence about that attack as far as she was aware. Was the Basin safe? Should she be out there chatting with people finding out as much as possible instead of lying her thinking about her little girls crush? A wave of frustration flooded through her, however she kept it bottled up inside. She would run it out later. But now that she'd seen war she was stressing. She just wanted a stable home, maybe she would never get that chance. Becoming an outcast probably would have given her more of a chance at a stable life.

She wanted stable, not normal.

Her eyes came to settle on Crash and she smiled as him again. "Well then." She said not completely sure where she was heading with the sentence. "What now?" She frowned a little and looked over at him. "I think I'm starting to like you Crash." She grinned. "Well be good friends, I can tell."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Arah's been stolen, so while we can continue this thread for a while, until she escapes or is rescued I'm not sure how much further you'd like to take this :) I can only respond to new threads in Heavenly Fields for now.
Words; 471 [Not including character quotes]
Tag; Crash Course

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM