the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
"You still stood there screaming; one man's fun is another's hell,"

The smile that so eagerly cast across her face lingered, but as Crash watched her golden eyes, he could see that she was thinking differently from what she was showing. The blank cave suddenly felt dingy and chilled, as if a large rain cloud was hovering over their heads. He watched her, wondering what she was thinking. Such an odd past surely didn't leave her to be the level headed and clear minded mare that she was shown to be. There must have been things that bothered her. Secrets that she had hidden deep in her mind. Every one had them. The ones that were never to be shared with another mind even.

Just as he had cleared his own thoughts, he dropped his head against the side of the cave, balancing on his left side more than his right. "You know what I-" He stopped mid-sentence, wanting to find the correct words so he wouldn't already offend his new friend. Arah looked up, meeting eyes with him, causing Crash to grin. "I think I'm starting to like you Crash. We'll be good friends, I can tell." The grin turned into a look of confusion, even though a streak of excitement burst through his body as soon as the words "starting to like you" came from her mouth. He lifted his head from the rock wall, watching her eyes to make sure she wasn't just trying to make him laugh. "Well, I hope we can stay, friends, for a long time." He paused for a brief second before and after "friends," assuming what she meant was that she wouldn't want to take it any further than that. He rolled back up-right, resting his head on her shoulder gently and giving her a soft nudge. "But if you're playing with me, you'll have to toughen up." A light hearted chuckle rose from his chest as he lifted his head back up to Arah's level.

WORD COUNT: 323
LYRICS: "My Friend of Misery" by Metallica
ETC.: Awee, poor baby. Well, I guess we can wait it out or when she escapes/is rescued we could have them eventually find each other? That'd be cute, haha.
TIME: 1:00 p.m.

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-11-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM