the Rift

This is me

Amerilo Rose Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Amerilo Rose was walking by the forest edge smiling to herself. She was glad she got away from her old herd. They had abused her and teased her. Her brother killed their parents because She would have gotten the herd when their parents died. Her brother tried to kill her and his best friend had raped her. Now she is scared and pregnant. She never wanted any of this. She wanted to know why they done this to her. They never cared about her and she hated them because of what they had done. She never wanted to get pregnant without love. She could never go back to them, she would never unless no one wants her. She wants some one to love her for who she is which is a shy, scared, patetic pregnant mare. She had never had a mate or any friends before. She had always wanted a mate some one to love her like her parents loved each other. She had a cosin who was from another herd who was been like a friend who had been killed helping her exscape. Her cosin had a mate and was pregnant to but they were all killed by her brother and his best friend. She had a crush on one of the members of her old herd untill he turned against her. They was so close to have been mates but then her brother had threatened to hurt kill him. Thats when he started to tease me and abuse me like the others had.

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Cosette felt herself growing more attached to the pirates everyday, and also found herself growing quite fond, and falling head over heels for their leader Corsair. He was a very handsome stallion, that was for sure. But what was it about him that got to her? Was it his kindness he had always shown to her? Was it that cute smile and the way he got embarrassed? Everything about him was awfully attractive. But Cosette figured nothing could happen between them for he was the captain.

Cosette traveled herself back into the threshold again. The pirates desperately needed to get themselves going again and needed new members. She seemed to be the only one actually getting herself out there lately to recruit. But she didn't mind. Anything to help her dear Corsair.

Cosette stretched her long legs out over the grass of the threshold. The trees just as tall as ever, and the smell of the sea quickly faded and replaced by the sent of grass and flower and trees. It was a beautiful smell, but nothing compared to the way the mare loved the smell of the salt from the ocean.

Cosette found herself trotting up to a mare. A grey arabian, and quite beautiful, she would hive her that. She was quite a bit shorter that the pirate lass, but on the other hand, everyone was. Cosette was quite a large mare, but she was graceful and beautiful at that.Ahoy there! Can I help ye find something? she said in her french accent. A warm smile crossed her multicolored face.

OOC: Hey dear :3 I replied with Co here for you ^_^ If i where you I would make sure to fill out her profile a bit more so you don't get in trouble <3 ALSO sorry for such a short post, it was a quick and rushed one xD

Unregistered
Amerilo Rose smiled as she saw the unicorn mare trotted up to her. She had always been a shy,timid mare. She said shyly"Hi. I'm Amerilo Rose but you can call me Rose for short. Whats your name? I would love to find a place to live for me and my unborn foal. Would you know a place for us to stay?" Maybe she could find a home, some friends, and a mate. She would love to find a father for her unborn foal some one to love and protect them both. She had never wanted this to happen to her. She hated her brother and his best friend for what they had done to her. Now she had scars on her neck, body and legs from them. She never wanted to get pregnant with out love. She hated how she felt about her self since all that had happened to her. She hated her self for letting it happen to her. She hated her self for falling in love with a jerk who had said that he loved her but he had turned his back on her. She hated him for it and her brother for making him by threatening to hurt him. She would never go back to her brothers herd unless no one wants her then she'll have to go back there. She hoped the beautiful unicorn mare would become her friend and find her and her unborn foal a home to stay and live. She was very hopeful in this mare.

Unregistered

Cosette could see the growing stomach of the mare indicating that she was pregnant. It reminded Cosette of her mother, alone, pregnant, without the father being there for her. It was as though Cosette was meant to find her. And help her like a pirae did her mother those many years ago.

Cosette let another small smile escape her maw I am Cosette, lass of the sea. I come from a band of pirates just off of the shore. If ye would care to accompany me I am sure we could find ye some shelter and a good place to raise ye foal she said with another soft smile.

She looked over the mare again. She had plenty of scars littering her pelt, a sign of strength, but also a troubled past. Cosette knew of this oh to well. She knew now that she needed to take this mare under her "horn" and protect her. Cosette told herself she would find a different fate for this foal and its mother, a different fate than the one that had been set for her. The reason she bore this damned horn was because of a male, probably just like the father of this unborn foal

And don't ye worry. We are all very nice she said dropping her head slightly in reassurance to the mare. She thought of Corsair yet again. Hoping that if anything did happen between them that he would be more of a man than to leave her like this poor mare. She hoped for that more than anything. Her dream of finding a home by the sea was already fulfilled. But what about her love?

She turned and begin her walk away from the threshold. Looking over the mare again making sure she wasn't making a mistake as to bring a stranger home so soon. But this mare needed her help, and a home more than anything right now. It was a risk Cosette was willing to take. Looking back slightly again to make sure the pregnant mare was following her.

OOC: If you want to reply here you can. If not you can just post in the Endless Blue and i will have her meet you there :3

Unregistered
Amerilo Rose smiled and said"Its nice to meet you Cosette. Ok I will love to go with you and thinks for all your help. Its great to know you are all nice because my old herd was not nice to me at all. They had picked on me because I was shy and timid." She wandered if she should tell the mare about how she had gotten pregnant and the scars. She hated that no one had really liked her exept this mare so far. She wished her cosin and her mate could have came here with her. She knew she should not be thinking about the past but when she saw the scars and her protruding stomach. She hoped her baby would be ok once its born. She was not the one to fight or stick up for herself or others. She hated that she was a shy, timid pathetic mare that no one wants to love. She was a very hopeful mare who is very nice and caring. She wants to find some one who would love her for who is is. All she needs is some friend and some love from other horses of all kinds. She loved meeting new and different kinds of horses. She had known a few unicorns from her old herd but they had been very mean to her. They teased and abused her by calling her names and kicking her when they saw her. She hoped this herd was nicer than her old one she lived in.

Unregistered
((Closing this!!! Post in the endless blue and she will meet you there :3))