the Rift

[EDGE] remember me as a time of day

Ursula Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There were many places to visit he said. And so it would seem, mused the unicorn, as her thoughts sped to fabricating trifling images of what the mentioned places looked like. It went without argument that she was no adventurer, but found that even imagination could suffice in place of the tangible world; the ones she created were far gentler places at the very least. So easily overwhelmed, Ursula had a feeling that it would be better to learn one place at a time, but her tongue was restrained from uttering the endless inquiries dammed behind dark lips.

Her chin tucked faintly to her left breast, head angling back to look over her shoulder at the stretch already traveled, the lands that she knew only vaguely, but still far better than the ones ahead. Serpentine tail flickered in a final moment of decision, her mind clearly swayed into a final decision. The wilds offered little comfort to a lone mare, she was no fool, and no solitary female dead set on the road of independence. She would move on, forward, into a new family just as her own had likely moved on.

The mare turned back to face him, her head dipping in a faint but firm nod of compliance, body stirring into movement as she moved to accompany the newly discovered guide, the buoyancy of her steps renewed. "You make a fine offer Thor, thank you." Thoroughly intrigued by the name of the place he called home, she would follow, and should any opportunity present itself, learn.

"speech"

Messages In This Thread
remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 02-27-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 02-28-2013, 02:39 AM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 03-03-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 03-06-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 03-10-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 03-10-2013, 08:19 PM