the Rift

This path I take[Open]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

The dark ebony stallion had just been to the World's Edge and was still waiting to be accepted and figured what better way to prove himself? He had been kindly welcomed by Thor and even though he wasn't one to be thankful, he was very thankful for Thor's generosity towards him, for he surely did not deserve anything of what Thor did. Thor had kept a calm demeanor towards the rude stallion, even through his snappy remarks. Duch wasn't used to this whole "herd" thing but he might as well get used to it.

It had not been to long since Duch had been in the threshold where he had met Thor and Hector. He took a liking to Thor almost right away. but his position on Hector remained unscathed, he hated him just like he hated everyone else. The way the larger stallion had spoken to him didn't help either, but that was a while ago, no reason dwelling in the past right? Wrong. That was the reason Duch was the way he was, his past haunted him like dreams, though he was still awake. Haunting memories of his fathers face, and all that blood that covered his mother. And who could forget his one and only love? Nova, a snowy mare of pure beauty. Duch had found life again once upon a time, shone past his evil shell and revealed his soft core, but now his coating was thicker than ever. His heart grew colder as the days went on. His memories and flashbacks increased. Most would say he was on the verge of insanity, but Duch kept himself right on the line.

A small nicker caught the evil brutes attention. He shifted his weight to head towards it in search of the horse that made it. His body swerved through the trees like a shadow. He came across a grey arabian mare. He smirked softly as he approached her.

He walked up behind her. So close he could almost touch her. Hello miss. he said waiting for her to freak out and try and kick him.

Messages In This Thread
This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-28-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Avalon - 02-28-2013, 08:57 PM