the Rift

dark boy, come and play[Mesec]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

In only a few moments the small, lone fae was no longer alone. A dark brute wandered close to her, and instantly ears twitch, flicking towards the black figure. Head slowly turns, and emerald eyes soften. "Mesec?" Gentle words slide from small, dark lips. What was he doing wandering the Basin this late at night? Why was the young fae worrying about the older brute?

He was older than her.

Slowly, the silver marked brute makes his way closer to the filly. He's still not very close, but he probably didn't want the young fae to feel uncomfortable. But she wasn't.

Sort of.

Inside, the bay fae's stomach was churning. Why did this feeling always come when she was around the dark brute? Slowly turning her head, the filly faces the colt. He's older, larger than the last time she had seen him. Her emerald orbs met his silvery ones, and in an instant the filly's knees began to wobble. "M-My mother? She doesn't care about me. And I don't care about her." Slowly turning away from Mesec, the filly looks at her cloven hooves, her ears flicked back.

Sighing, the filly glances up at Mesec. Lips quivering, the filly slowly speaks. "M-Mesec, do you know what's wrong with me? My stomach... it feels weird every time I come near you. Is there something wrong with me?" Slowly the filly speaks, tripping over a few of her words. Would Mesec react weirdly now that she told them what was happening to her?

Would he think she was a freak and run away from her?

Hopefully not. Slowly inhaling, the filly faced Mesec, her body encased in a ray of moonlight. Her rump seemed brightest on her body, for the light illuminated the white splotches. With caution the filly stepped closer to the black brute, admiring the wings that were sprouting from his withers. The filly herself longed to fly. To soar above the clouds. Maybe with Mesec.

But could it ever be?

Would Mesec push her away?

All these questions bounced about her small skull, and she pushed them away, trying to keep them from jumping around anymore. Focusing on Mesec, the small fae stares at him, her eyes studying each little detail of his body. She traced over his figure with her emerald orbs, and she inspected each feather that came from his large, feathery appendages. Exhaling, the filly turned away and watched her breath roll away in a smoky little cloud.

Image credit: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/blue-sn...-271259410

Messages In This Thread
dark boy, come and play[Mesec] - by Frost Fyre - 02-28-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: dark boy, come and play[Mesec] - by Mesec - 03-02-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: dark boy, come and play[Mesec] - by Frost Fyre - 03-03-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: dark boy, come and play[Mesec] - by Mesec - 03-18-2013, 05:29 AM