the Rift

dark boy, come and play[Mesec]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

As the dark boy comes closer to the bay fae, he gives her a quick smile. Smiling back, the filly could feel her heart fluttering swiftly, almost flying up into her throat. Delicate features soften and a smile is placed upon charcoal lips. A knot winds up in the fae's stomach, and the queasiness washes over the young fae. Why did she always get this weird feeling when she was around Mesec? Even though she had only seen him a few times, she always felt this way. Even when thinking about him she felt queasy.

Upon hearing her answer to his question, Mesec's words spill out of his lips harshly at first, but he softens them quickly. "You shouldn't say that, that is a relationship you should cherish, Frost; if she did not love you, would you have lived through your first days?" Flicking her ears back, the fae could feel guilt washing over her like violent waves. Staring at her hooves and feeling guilty, the fae's black lips quivered. "I'm... I'm sorry. I should've loved my mother but instead I pushed her away from me. I... I feel horrible now." Words come out wobbly, and the fae feels tears begin to well up within her eyes. Blinking them back, delicate features soften. "Thank you."

The fae did not understand love. She only thought she may be sick, but had yet to learn it was love. Staring at Mesec, the fae was desperate for an answer. As the brute's coal lips begin to form words brown ears flick forward in a flash. Time mender? Flicking her ears back, the fae feared that she may be sick. Was she? Pushing the thought away, emerald gaze flickers to the black colt. Wings lift from dark barrel, and the fae stares at the feathers before tearing her gaze from the dark colt.

The next thing was unexpected.

The fae looked at the ground, feeling ashamed for staring. Air blows from dark nostrils, and a little surprised, the fae felt a velvet muzzle brush against her own. Looking at the dark brute who had stepped up to her, the fae smiled, embracing his warm touch. "Mad? Of course not. I-I just think it's a bit impolite to stare for so long. That's all. I could never be mad at you." Smiling slightly, the fae tilts her head towards Mesec, keeping her dark muzzle pressed against his. This is a moment the fae would always keep in her mind.

Her heart pounded swiftly, almost jumping out of the fae's chest. Trying to calm herself, the fae inhales and exhales, as if breathing out her troubles. The filly ignored her feelings for a moment, and took in every second she spent with Mesec.

Image credit: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/blue-sn...-271259410

Messages In This Thread
dark boy, come and play[Mesec] - by Frost Fyre - 02-28-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: dark boy, come and play[Mesec] - by Mesec - 03-02-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: dark boy, come and play[Mesec] - by Mesec - 03-18-2013, 05:29 AM
RE: dark boy, come and play[Mesec] - by Frost Fyre - 03-18-2013, 07:47 PM