the Rift

The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||}

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn

what is this world we live in?

Ignorant to the presence of the silent shadow just behind her, the silver mare pricked her ears towards the horned fae with interest. She spoke of how a Goddess had molded the steep cliffs that held up the Edge, and how the scattered woods and the dense shrouds of mist were also created by such an astounding individual. It amazed her to hear of such awe-inspiring feats, and she was more than surprised to realize that she was not doubting a single word. She wasn't a very religious subject herself, but she believed that some higher being had to have constructed the earth and then filled it with a vast array of creatures, all unique in their own way. The little sun that marked her hide was proof of that.

Glancing over to Thor, who was as silent as the curtains of mist surrounding them, Sulwyn noticed that he was casting his own chocolate gaze behind her. A harsh breeze whipped at her ashen locks as she turned her head to look at the brute behind her. For a moment the grulla didn't know what to do; her eyes widened in shock at her own unawareness -- had she really been so absorbed in Hellena's story of the Edge's origin? -- and her legs went stock-still. A few moments passed before the wise elder mare began to speak again, informing Sulwyn of the various classes that made up the system of the Edge, and introducing Ink to her in the process.

It was his line of work that sparked interest in the mare almost as soon as Hellena's melodic words reached her ears. Wraiths sounded to be one of the only classes that did not involve blood or gore, and it certainly didn't sound as exhausting or time consuming as becoming an advocate. Maybe she could abstain from blood shed or the gruesome affair of healing while still aiding her herd in a much less violent manner.

"Thank you for enlightening me, Hellena. Your wisdom is much appreciated." Sulwyn gave the dappled beauty a grateful smile, genuinely thankful of her presence here. Turning herself around with a few fluid steps, the mustang tossed her head out to the inky stallion in a friendly gesture, inquiring, "Would you care to explain to me what it is that you do? A few of the ranks have caught my attention, but I'd have to say that your own specialization has made me rather curious." <./font>

Messages In This Thread
The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 02-28-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-19-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM