the Rift

where's a medic? [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
THE PLAGUE
d'Artagnan
d'Artagnan watched the moody Sno as she came round to answer his question. Her answer intrigued him and he put the description into his memory bank for later, the shade didn't like those who came from the abysmal heated Throat. So any that dared to attack a Basin member, even if it was Sno, was automatically marked onto his hit list. Maybe one day he would get the chance he was waiting for, to exact his revenge upon those who took their land from them as well as put that sand wielding bastard in his place. His mind disappeared into thoughts of delightful death and for a moment he completely forgot about the little Sno until she enquired after his healing expertise. d'Artagnan sighed and brought himself back to the present, critically looking at the alabaster filly "don't ask such stupid questions" he said. Rather briskly.

Gaze became focussed then and his placed his nose near her wounds, calling deep within himself for the magic of time. Grasping it with his will, d'Artagnan put his gifted magic to work by first purging away any infection that may have begun to plague her, his ability working like a lopsided hour glass as it erased and reset her physical timeline, taking away the pain and knitting the wounds together neatly so that all there was left were a few red stains from the blood. Next the magic centred around her bruising, lifting and repairing before all her injuries were healed and the Nightshade breathed another sigh in weariness this time. Every muscle is his body ached as if someone had just sapped all the energy from them, lids drooped over mismatched eyes and the only thing keeping him concentrating on the present was Aramis batting his tail from side to side. The pup had been silent in the exchange, not really liking Sno mainly through feeling his bonded's dislike towards her. His glowing markings had stopped and returned to their normal state as he played with the shade's knotted tail.

"I suggest you spar more with other warriors of the Basin, that way you won't get hurt so badly." d'Artagnan's tone had grown noticeably tired and he looked towards the direction of his cave. "Now if you don't mind, I'm tired and I presume you don't need me for anything else?" He enquired with a tone that spoke volumes of his irritable self. Briefly he wondered why Kou was never bothered with these tasks, they always seemed to seek out him for some reason, like they enjoyed annoying him with their petty little injuries.
DOCTOR
Image Credit

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
where's a medic? [open] - by Snö - 03-01-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: where's a medic? [open] - by d'Artagnan - 03-09-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: where's a medic? [open] - by Snö - 03-10-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: where's a medic? [open] - by d'Artagnan - 03-12-2013, 06:51 AM