the Rift

with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer]

Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark
I was beginning to regret asking, thinking Vicer was going to scold me. But I was shocked when he gazed into my eyes and spoke seriously. I was blown away to hear his words.

Did he really feel that way about me or was he just toying with me? I couldn't be too sure, and in fact, I was unsure. But my heart began to speak for itself, and I was surprised at the many words that slipped from my dark lips. "You.. you really think that? I was flattered, batting my eyes in surprise. These feelings that stirred within me told me what Vicer had said was true. But how could I know for sure? He could be tricking me. I trip over my words as I gaze at him, telling him how I felt towards him."Well Vicer... I like ye too. Not in t' way of a friend.. but.. in the way of a.. lover... I didn't really want to tell you because I thought you might push me away like all the other stallions did.. but.. now I know that you feel the same way."

I'm silent once again, my amber orbs remaining locked with Vicer's. Pirates don't normally have children with one another, not often anyway. But that doesn't mean me and Vicer can't be together, right? I could feel nervousness as it gripped my stomach with an iron fist. My innards churned about as I stare at Vicer. How could I explain I wanted a child with him? Would he want one too?

The questions hovered around my mind as I stepped closer to Vicer, brushing my delicate black muzzle against his. Feeling the warmth coming from his body made me smile, and deep inside of me my body began releasing hormones. Clearly there was something between Vicer and I, but was it really going to happen or would Vicer still push me away?

I tried to push the thoughts away, flicking my ears to the sea. Maybe if I focused on the curling waves I'd be able to forget that one question. The rolling waves reminded me of a dog, slobbering beneath with it's paws. I glance at Vicer and then at the full moon that was directly over head. What a romantic setting for two pirate lovers.

[[Wrote this entire thing on my kindle. >.<]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-02-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-03-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Alvilda - 03-04-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-07-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-09-2013, 10:10 AM