the Rift

with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer]

Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Vicer had spoken truthfully, telling me he truly loved me. Could this all be a dream, and I would awake in a few moments? Or was this truly happening, was my heart really burning with a strong feeling of love? Or was this all a trick? I was troubled, unable to trust my own body and thoughts. I decide this was all real, the feeling inside of me.

It was love.

Vicer seemed to know what to do, for he met my velvet muzzle halfway. I can feel his warm breath as it slides up into my nostrils. It signified that we were a bit more than friends. That we were, well... almost mates? Romantic interests would fit better. I smile, enjoying the moment as it lasted.

If only it could last forever.

I feel Vicer's warm chestnut body move closer to my bay figure, and I felt his teeth as he groomed my mane and neck. I do the same, my dark muzzle brushing against his fiery coat. I smile, feeling as though the world around me no longer mattered. The only thing that mattered was here, between Vicer and I.

I watch as he speaks again, his lips forming soft words. He winked at me before resuming the grooming. It was only then that he rested his head upon my shoulders. I slowly settled my elegant head against his shoulder, embracing his warmth. He began to speak again, looking down at me with soft eyes.

And then, it hits me.

Just like a strong wave on a stormy night at sea, his question blows me back. I can feel my mind buzz with worry. Is it too soon? Should I answer? What should I do? Panicking, I don't speak for a moment. I'm frozen. I gather my courage and then speak, a soft smile on my lips. "I have, but not with just anyone... but with you." I burrow my muzzle into his red locks, breathing in his salty scent. If we did have a child, I would want a foal from this stallion. Is it too soon? He did bring it up, so maybe it was on his mind too. I sigh, inhaling his scent yet again. Oh, how I loved him so much.

[[<3]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-02-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-03-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-07-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Alvilda - 03-07-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-09-2013, 10:10 AM