the Rift

[JUDGED] The Corporeal [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

I walk around my home, trying to get the feel of the ice and snow beneath my hooves. I was once so familiar with this land, and I was overjoyed when the God of Time came and gave us what we rightly deserved. Coming back was something new to me. I didn’t intend to leave in the first place, but sometimes you have to wonder around. Upon my arrival back, I was asked by my princess to fight. I was more interested than usual, given the sense she was the daughter of the FrostHeart and the now named DarkEmpress. Being Corporal, I of course agreed. I needed to fight again, and it needed to be soon. As I walk to find the princess, I wonder how this fight will go. I know it has been a while, but it is something you never forgot, or at least very easily. Silver markings shine in the reflection of some ice crystals in the snow. I am groggy from heavy slumber the night before, feeling at ease because I am in some place familiar. I think I didn’t sleep well while I was away. I was trapped in a place I would call close to hell, but I can’t remember much now. I think my mind is starting to be lost to me, which is unusual for my young age. Cold water bursts into my mind, making me shriek. I awake in a pool of water, using it to wake myself up. I shake the water from me, knowing it has definitely woke me up, but now I’m in a bad mood. Perfect for a fight. I stop before I continue, looking at a mess of black and silver in the water. This is who I am, who I’m meant to be. A cruel bitch of a unicorn; Nothings changed, and I won’t let myself stray so easily again. I continue with purpose. A mare of white rests in my sight, and I know Snö. I’m not used to her, for I don’t really remember much about her background, only whom her parent’s are. I see scars on her, lacing her whiteness. I smile, wondering if she is trying to become a warrior like myself. She certainly seems on her way, and fighting with others is the best way to get practice.
“I’m here Princess.” For once I don’t say it in a sarcastic tone, for that is her fitting title. “It seems to me you’ve been fighting, which is you want to be a warrior is good. Though fighting isn’t pretty. You have to be tough, to endure the pain of battle and triumph through everything. I’m warning you; I will not go easy on you. You wanted a battle, and I shall not disappoint you in that aspect.”
Making my move, I decide whether or not to charge the little dear, or to being my toying. My fight instincts take over, and I move with haste. I rear, whinnying as loud as I can, giving out my battle cry. I tuck my ears into my black skin, and travel. Using my horn of black, I aim for her face, her cheek. I run towards her side, trying to get my mark as best as I can. I then run to the right, away from her body, and move my hooves up, aiming for them to hit her middle and lower neck or her shoulder. I run as quickly as I can, moving a few feet away. If she should charge as me, she’ll be in for a surprise, because I’ll quickly turn around and aim my horn at her.

[OCC:
Word count: 608
Attack: Aims horn at her cheek, wants to make a light to medium gash there. She then aims her back hooves at her mid to lower neck and shoulder area.
Defense: Quickly turns around and stands in a position with her horn down, but won’t turn around until Snö is closer.]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-03-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-04-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-04-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-07-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-08-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-26-2013, 02:56 AM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 04-01-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Official - 06-16-2013, 08:33 PM