the Rift

[JUDGED] The Corporeal [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

I see the look in the Princess’ eyes at she sees her mistake. I smile, knowing I have taught her something at least, and that maybe she will learn next time. She rolls away from me, landing herself on the green grass below, and I feel my black feet kick the air around her. It was a good move, but it would only get better.

The white filly comes streaking in after me, and lashes her horn at me. They hit, and she intends to rubs horns with me. She pushes me to my left, and push right back, trying to force her off of me. It seems another test of weight and strength is in order. I push back against her, and I try to get her off me. I want to put her back, and I raise my body to a half rear, trying to raise her with me.

The ground beneath me now is crisp, but it’s a little tender. My hooves push into soft ground, and I can feel them sinking ever so slightly as I rise. My weight is enough to push in the ground, and I must be doing something right if it is. As I try to push her, another plan seeps into my mind.

With pushing her to the left, intend to slip away if I can. With pushing more to the left, I imagine my black horn slipping underneath hers, letting my body free to move away. As I slip, I’ll try to match my two back silver hoofs on her white skin.

If this fails, I will simply come up with another plan.

[OCC: My God this sucked, I’m so so so sorry.
Attack: Pushes back again Snö’s horn. If Eli can slip under her, then she will kick at her. If not, then she will go with her movements.
Defense: None]

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-03-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-04-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-04-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-07-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-08-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-26-2013, 02:56 AM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 04-01-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Official - 06-16-2013, 08:33 PM