the Rift

[JUDGED] The Corporeal [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

Within moments it is over, and I am moving once more. I can move alongside her like a breeze, bring destruction in my path. I feel weightless, and I feel like it’s just the tension in my muscles and the lack of oxygen that is doing this to me. How I’ve missed this feeling, and it’s so wonderful, I’ve almost forgotten how wonderful. But we are not done yet, and there is still more to do. I slip away, and I feel the air as I miss her pale body once more. I’ll admit, she is quick, but I am satisfied that I pushed her back in the first place. The ground beneath me it wet as well, and though we had been fighting, it is starting to thaw from all the action, and I can feel it slip a little.

She is on me, and she bump into my shoulder, and tries to bite me. I slip a little below her initial target, and though she bites me, it is at the bottom of my neck, and she grazes me with her front teeth, until I move towards her, meeting her. It’s almost like we are Ying and Yang, peace and destruction, and I’m not sure which is which. The bite she inflicts is more open than her front teeth now, and it pains me, and I give out a grunt and blink my eyes, but nothing more. Inside however, I feel the pain, and I want to scream. It was more than I expected, and it hurts like hell. I can feel blood dripping down my skin, and it’s a pretty bad bite.

After she bumps my shoulder, I bump her back, trying my best in my pain to push her away from me. Where she bumps me is a little bit below the bite, and tears well in my eyes from it. After trying to push her off, if I can’t succeed, I simply turn away. I need to put distance between us. I stop pushing against her, and give her one last shove in the opposite direction, then I turn away, put my back to her, give one last buck, and trot a couple of feet away. My breath is coming in gasps, the pain in my shoulder so intense, and every bit of the fight it catching up to me all of a sudden. I feel like I just go bulldozed or woke up from a nightmare. I look back at her, from where she is, and I speak a single sentence.

“You did well.”

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-03-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-04-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-04-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-07-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-08-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-26-2013, 02:56 AM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 04-01-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Official - 06-16-2013, 08:33 PM