the Rift

We steal, then we ride. [Faelene & Open]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

The black mare was mostly silent through Arah's monologue. She spat the information out, hoping to impress just a little. The Thief listened to the mare's voice thoughtfully. "I'm glad they made their choice for else where," Faelene commented. Arah only nodded her head in agreement. Yes, she was also. "I guess we can wait to see if his visit enlightens him any," she commented with a playful tone, Arah gave a slight chuckle. "So Arah, do you have more knowledge to spare or you ready to go on a mission for more?" Arah let the words sink into her as a slight silence fell around the two mares. Only their footsteps could be herd by the white mare, whose hearing had never been practically sensitive compared to others. A smirk filled the face of Arah, enjoyment at the idea of having a mission, something to do! Her eyes where still flickering from the land to Faelene, so this time she let them settle for a moment on the pregnant mare with a grin. "I do not have any more knowledge, mam." Arah responded quietly, finally filling the silence. She smiled at Faelene, "and I would be lying if I said I wasn't...haven't been ready for a mission for a while now."

Excitement cursed through the white mare, she wanted so desperately to prove herself. To show that she wasn't just a simple white mare who was always happy and charming. No Arah wanted to prove that she could be wicked with the tongue, brutal even when it came to others she did not like. She had a particular dislike for those who where plain...ordinary. Those bareheaded ones...wingless ones. Equines. She hoped her face didn't portray her emotions, hatred was seen as weakness by some, the last thing she wanted was for others to think her as weaker. She already wasn't thought much off, being so small and kind to those she met. They all took her as an idiot, chasing her own tail at the best of times. Always wanting to help others, she was quite often taken advantage of. They took her kindness in their stride and played with her, asking her to do things, which she would, because she struggled to say 'no' to them. This mission was different however, she wanted to do this.

Brining her thoughts back to the present, she wondered what her mission would be. Would she be made to steal some soul who wasn't expecting, such a sweet and pretty mare to become a predator instead of their prey? Or maybe they needed informations from afar. "What have you got in store for me?" She asked the black mare.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Sorry about the delayed reply. Been so busy and sick lately.
Words; 409 [not including other character speech]
Tag; Faelene

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: We steal, then we ride. [Faelene & Open] - by Arah - 04-02-2013, 07:27 PM