Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
Phae protects herself.

4 lines for age.

Lost bird - Pegasus Reference
Shedding your downy feather - Curse reference
Bird (again) - Secretary Bird companion.
 HP: 45.5

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit
She is safe.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks herself.

Poor little lost bird, shedding your downy feather --> Down is often white in color
Poor little lost bird, so warm and sweet ---> blue = warm and red - candy colored? eye ref?
Poor little lost bird, ---> bird = female
Why do you weep?

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

World's Edge Seer
Whit
She is safe.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas shields Cera

Poor little lost bird, shedding your downy feather - Pegasus reference, Cera is growing and turning from colt into stallion
Poor little lost bird, so warm and sweet - he has a very sweet and innocent nature
Poor little lost bird, - Pegasus ref
Why do you weep? - He has gone through a hard time trying to control his emotions about midas and get over his past with D'art.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

World's Edge Seer
Whit
Why would I seek one from the Throat?

Safe.

World's Edge Seer
Whit
TOR was sought.

Poor little lost bird, shedding your downy feather -> [History/Appearance reference] Tor recently shed out her coat and turned almost completely white. She also has feathers on each of her legs, being a draft breed.

Poor little lost bird, so warm and sweet -> [Personality/Appearance reference] Her profile states that she has 'warm eyes the colour of honey', honey is sweet, her personality also states that she has a 'kind and sweet heart'.

Poor little lost bird, -> [History & Gender reference] She is lost, recently outcasting herself from both the Edge and the Grey by her actions. 'Bird' is also a common term used to describe a woman/female.

Why do you weep? -> [Recent thread reference] In her latest thread where she was outcast from the Grey, she left them with tears in her eyes.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I would pass this stealth (Please keep in mind that my vote does not count as the 'admin' vote.)

Shedding your downy feather; Really interesting clue, but I would fail this aspect for two reasons: If instead of 'bird' you said 'dove', Tor's becoming more white would be relevant, but as birds can be any colour, this didn't resonate with me. As for her shedding her coat - fabulous clue, except Tor didn't shed her feathers, so ultimately, I don't believe this clue applied in the way you intended.

So warm and sweet; Excellent reference to both apperaence and personality. Great double clue.

Lost; Great reference to the Grey/the Edge.

Why do you weep Excellent.

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Pass

Every clue makes sense now that you reveal it. I probably would have come to this conclusion had I been assed to think about it longer than two seconds after Blu was like WHY YOU THINK EDGE BREAK ALLIANCE in response to my block.

Anyway, yes.
Dove is a good color references, feathers a general appearance ref.
Warm and sweet are definitely a good personality ref.
Considering the Tor drama with the Edge/Grey/Basin trip, the lost connection works really well.
Also, she has cried recently so this is a great history ref too.

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Poor little lost bird, shedding your downy feather -> Great clue, but a little vague.

Poor little lost bird, so warm and sweet -> I feel as though this could apply to many, and isn't the best clue.

Poor little lost bird, -> This is one I personally liked, but could refer to history which then would apply to many. When you revealed it, it made a lot more sense.

Why do you weep? -> This was good, but again could apply to many.

I pass THIS STEALTH. Although vague, all the clues together really filed it down to Tor. I think it could've been better and more specific, but it still worked.