the Rift

Time For A Chat [Mirage, open]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

It did not take long for the golden queens to arrive. Indeed in her dragon form Mirage too could be considered one of the royal dragons just like her bonded Akaith. Chocolate eyes watched as the pair landed, first Mirage and then Akaith on her back. Her words cut him slightly, but none more than he had deserved. He had left his post here, to train under her brothers... A training that had never gotten to continue as the Grey had begun to steal the Foothills members away. Aaron sighed unable to speak at first, and was caught off guard by her next words. He had grown since then? In what sense? He did not seem any taller.... Sure he had gained Alanna but surely.... "I have?" He could not hide his curiosity at the fact she felt he had grown.

Curiously Alanna to shifted to move forward, wanting to know more about these two that her bonded seemed to respect so very much. She took small steps forward, hesitant to leave her bonded's side for to long, as he was very protective of her because she was still so small. Inch by inch she moved closer sniffing curiously.

Meanwhile Aaron had once again found his voice. "As much as I am conflicted in the current invasion, I understand now why you had us stay out... Even if I wish to help the herd I left here for." He paused only for a moment before going on. "It is needless to say that I am coming home should you allow it... But to a different path than I left here on.. While in the Foothills, I became their Mason.. I never got to really do anything to help the Foothills with the Earth God granted magic I held, but it was nice to think of the defense instead of the fighting... If you would allow my to come home, I wish to become a Craftsman instead to better the place the Qian calls home." He allowed his gaze to meet Mirage's own to wait and see what she would say to such a request. He would have much to prove as a craftsman, but it was something he felt right in.

(Open to any former Foothills and Current Edge Member if they want to join)
"something to say"

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Aaron - 03-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Mirage - 03-05-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Aaron - 03-05-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Romani - 03-05-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Mirage - 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Ink - 03-09-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Aaron - 03-18-2013, 11:00 PM