the Rift

What is this feeling? [open]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
Ok, this is my last scout around here in the Threshold. This was now Tonka's job and I knew he was capable of it. Anyway, i'm pretty sure Tonka would want to know that I truest him with this job and it's not that I didn't but I just though I would give one last boost of my energy to travel here. Anyone I pick up had missed our first meeting but when the filly came back from the edge maybe anyone I picked up could turn up and meet here. Tonka and some of the others might even come. Light was beating down on my back as I trotted though the forest rather enjoying the sun's warmth.

A young mare steals my eyes from the path ahead and I slow to a halt. A creamy color washes over her body, golden flecks decorating her legs. Her mane tumbles down her neck in golden locks. Weaving though a couple of thick tree's my blue eyes meet with dark amber orbs. My head dips slightly in greeting to her. "Ignita, Assassin leader. And you are?" I question. My ears are forward, willing to give her a chance to prove her worth to me, obviously, if she wanted to join me and the Assassins.

[Sorry this is terrible but I felt bad for not posting when I said I would :| ]

Messages In This Thread
What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-13-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 05:37 PM