the Rift

What is this feeling? [open]

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I looked at Ignita as she told me about what Assassins did. At least I would not be the one to kill any other horse. Unless needed, the dark thought crept back into my head. "What is this chosen land?" I inquired further more. I was interested in joining these assassins, but I did not want to take over another herd's land unless truly nessecary. But curiousity took over. Which herd belonged to the chosen lands? Were the lands truly that beautiful in order for the lass want to take over. Curiousity sparked in me, and grew like a flower. I wanted to know more, and I didn't even care if I was pelting her with questions. I pricked up my ear, as I caught the sound of approaching footsteps. Being alone for a long time, and having to fend for myself, I whirled around to meet the approaching horses.

Two stallions, black as the darkest night, appeared from the trees. I scanned them with my eyes, immediately assesing them. They were giant, and looming, a good hand over me, with menacing faces. They looked as if they were built for war, but instead of being mindless brutes that only wanted to fight and kill, I saw they possessed intelligence in their narrowed eyes. I saw them as they walked up to challenge Ignita. The steed with the crimson socks on his heavy set legs spoke first, mocking the unicorn lass. His gaze was harsh, and I expected a fight to come out of this. The other steed stepped out, and mocked her also. I saw that he had more of a fiery color to his socks. The two steeds started laughing, as I watched them. I felt no threat actually. I knew their hatred was directed towards Ignita, and I was starting to feel less willing to join this Assassin group. "Hello. I am Accalia", I briskly introduced myself to the steeds. Interest was sparking in me. "And what is the herdlands that you inhabit?" I questioned them, backing away keeping a distance from Ignita, and the two shadow horses.

Messages In This Thread
What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-13-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 05:37 PM