the Rift

Girl [open]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
I wasn't sure why I was here again, but something strange had made me come here.
The Deep Forest.
It had been a while since I last was here... Last time had been when I met Azzaron. A sudden pain made my heart ache and I sighed. Azzaron... I missed him. He had been so gentle and nice to me, only for me to find out that he had just used me.
He had used me...
A sigh made me point my ears forward, raising my head to observe my surroundings. Was someone else here too?

Carefully I walked through the dark forest and looked for the one who disturbed my thoughts. Something wasn't right, but I didn't know exactly wha-
What the fuck.
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?
The creature that seemed to be asleep was something I had never seen before, never even heard of. What was it? Was it dangerous? It had golden locks that flowed around the creature's head, making it look innocent and sweet. But the looks didn't always mirror the personality.

I walked closer to it, standing about a half neck-length away. Trying to not wake it up, I smell it's golden hair and snorts.
It smelled so weird.
Could it understand me maybe?
"Hello?" My voice was soft and quiet, but still loud enough for the creature to hear me. Maybe it was deaf?
I wasn't afraid to meet new things, but this was something... Something out of the ordinary new things.
Darkness had fallen upon the forest now, the moon slowly replacing the sun in the dark blue sky. My gaze turned to the creature again, taking one step closer to take a little closer look. My whole body was shivering in both excitement and nervousness as I was right infront of the creature now.
But since I didn't look where I was going, I accidentally stepped on a branch, making it break and crack loudly.

I looked at the branch and then at the creature again. Would it wake up?

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: xD
word count: 339
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-05-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-12-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Official - 04-19-2013, 09:50 PM