the Rift

Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague)

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

The fae found herself wandering the Basin yet again. By now it seemed to be a hobby of hers. Her bay coat was covered in white hair and her dark mane and tail whipped about in the gusts of cold wind. Searching for a group of horses, the filly was in luck. A few horses had gathered, and even a white wolf. Instincts told the fae to run from the wolf, but upon realizing he was part of the Basin, she decided the wolf was safe to approach. Slowly making her way towards the group, the filly questioned what they were discussing.

Creeping up and trying to take a good look, the small filly slipped on a slab of ice, and went crashing towards the dark mare with the white markings on her back. Squealing in surprise, the filly backs up, embarrassed. "S-sorry ma'am." Lowering her head, the filly felt her body burning with shame. The fae flicks her ears back, flicking her leonine tail. Raising her head, the small filly began to speak again. "I'm quite sorry, may I know what your name is, ma'am? I'm Frost Fyre." The filly looks at the dark mare with her dual colored eyes, then at the others. She smiled as she saw small pups weaving their way through the two stallions' legs. "How cute, what kind of species are those little things?" The filly asks, smiling. The one that was beside the brindled stallion was a little strange, producing green gunk that dripped from it's maw. A little sick, the filly looked at the one that bounded around the bay stallion with the cream hair.

The fae glances at the wolf, still a little nervous. So far though, it didn't seem to be harming her, in fact, it wasn't even touching the horses. It acted as though they were old friends. A little confused, the filly stepped back from the others. Fear gripped at her stomach for a moment before she shook it away, thinking she wouldn't be hurt by these older horses.

Hopefully, anyway.

Image credit: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/blue-sn...-271259410

Messages In This Thread
Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague) - by Elizabeth - 03-05-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague) - by Totem - 03-05-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague) - by Frost Fyre - 03-06-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague) - by Elizabeth - 03-17-2013, 10:20 PM