the Rift

Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open)

California Luck Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I hoped the pegasus and the unicorn mares were friendly because she wanted all of them to be friends. I said"I am California Luck but you can call me Cali for short. My life well I guess its ok. I was raise by a little girl who died in a riding accident. Then I was beaten by the little girls father. My mate left me and now I am pregnant. So hows yours? May I ask your name? I woul d love a plce to live." I hope my mate found some one else to love. Why did I have to fall in love with him in the first place. I am now wild again and I am happy to be. Why did I have to be so stupid as to fall in love with my ex mate and the little girl who was my best friend. She had raised me since I was two weeks old and I would not be alive today if it wasn't for her. Some times I regret that I had let myself for loving them like I had. I need some one to take the pain away from my heart. I hate feeling so alone and scared like I do right now. I am so heartbroken and pregnant. I know I love him but that didn't give him the right to treat me the way he did when I was with him. I hung my head in shame as I hated who I had become and those who I had loved. I was treated badly by my mate and by my friends father who had beat me with a whip and his hands every time I didn't listen to him.

Messages In This Thread
Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-06-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-09-2013, 10:27 PM