the Rift

Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open)

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

I quickly turn around and bare my teeth at the pegasus mutt. I look at her, hatred filling my eyes and anger filling the hollow hole in my heart where love should have been. She’s so ugly, I almost feel sorry for her. Her wings are big, her feathers giving off a glow. She makes me want to rip them off and laugh I stare at her, my eyes trying to give her the feeling of a cold sweat. She should know better not to mess with me, and I’ll tell her so.

“You better back off bitch. You don’t want to fuck with me. I will look at you, talk about you or to you any way I wish, and there is not a single thing you can do about it. You know why? Because you’re a worthless, nothing feather brain. I am a warrior, I’ve fought all my life, and I will no hesitate to kick your fluffy feathered ass.”

I bark at her, moving closer towards her, showing her that I was indeed serious. With one last glare I turn back around towards the unicorn. I barely listened to her in the first place, but I remembered her name and that she was pregnant, and that she was talking about her family.

“I’m sorry to hear that your family is gone. Your child will be save in the Basin, and there are other children there for it to play with. Shall we go, or are we still going to sit here with that thing?”

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-06-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-09-2013, 10:27 PM