the Rift

A Change of Scenery [Closed]

Marius Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 5 (ages in BirdSong)
Raine
cellspacing="0">

Marius stilled his walking as something else caught his attention. Was that a bird flittering about? It must have been, after all there were bird calls everywhere. He hummed lightly, dropping his head and starting to take another step when a scent washed over him. An equine? Well, that wasn't quite what he expected, even if he had wanted to find others here. He turned, looking for the source of the smell. It didn't take very long to locate the equine standing there. She was a palomino as well, that was an interesting note.

His mouth curved into a smile as she spoke and he bobbed his head slightly. "Thank you. So Helovia is where I am?" he questioned, tipping his head slightly. "I've never been to Helovia before, I guess I found somewhere new after all," he mused, amusement heavy in his tone before he looked back at the mare and the... well, there was a cub following her. That was interesting as well.

"My name is Marius, what's yours?" he questioned, smiling at her again. After all, it always paid off to be friendly and she seemed nice enough.

He shifted his weight as he waited for an answer, resting it on his left side to lessen up the pressure on his right hind. The scar there didn't bother him very often, but it decided that it would mess with him today. Troublesome. Oh well, he could focus on other things. Like what this land of Helovia might bring in the future, and what had happened here in the past. To hear about the land in more detail would probably be thrilling, and he resolved to ask the mare about it in a little bit.

Messages In This Thread
A Change of Scenery [Closed] - by Marius - 03-05-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-07-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-07-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-08-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-10-2013, 03:45 AM