the Rift

A Change of Scenery [Closed]

Marius Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 5 (ages in BirdSong)
Raine
cellspacing="0">

He couldn't help but smile again as the mare said that he was in Helovia's threshold. So wherever he was couldn't be too much different from his old homeland if they also had a threshold through which newcomers entered. "That's almost fascinating," he mentioned. "My old home had something similar, where all the newcomers gathered at."

He found his gaze drawn to the cub that sat down beside the mare, and he examined her in curiosity before looking up as the mare spoke again. Romani was her name then, and the cub was Kasai. He rolled the names over in his mind, committing them to memory and fairly certain that he could pronounce them correctly then. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you," he said, dipping his head in a similar bow to hers. He smiled again, shifting his weight and resting his right leg in a bent position.

When he noticed her focus change his ears tipped in curiosity, what had she seen that caused her to frown? Her question quickly alerted him to what it was. She had noticed the scar and the fact he didn't want to rest his weight on that leg. He opened his mouth to respond that he was well when she extended the hospitality of the Edge. Now what was the edge...?

"I'm well, Romani. It's just an old wound that bothers me every now and then," he said, smiling slightly. "I would most appreciate the place to rest though, I've been walking for quite some time. However, I must ask. What's the edge? A territory of sorts?" he questioned, tipping his head slightly.

Messages In This Thread
A Change of Scenery [Closed] - by Marius - 03-05-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-07-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-07-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-08-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-10-2013, 03:45 AM