the Rift

A Change of Scenery [Closed]

Marius Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 5 (ages in BirdSong)
Raine
cellspacing="0">

He smiled lightly and started to follow after her, moving quickly for a second so that he could catch up and walk beside her. He listened to her speak, curiosity in his eyes as she spoke of the different herds and lands. His ears were cocked towards her so that he could catch every word, watching the ground to make sure that he didn't trip over anything.

His tail swished uncomfortably as she spoke of the racist Basin though, a frown tilting his lips down. "A pity that even here there is fighting and racism," he said with a light sigh. "In my old home, Isilme, there was plenty of fighting going on. I was born during a time of war, and so it was pretty much all I knew of the world until I left that land in search of a calmer one."

He listened to her speaking again, and his ears perked up. So not everyone there was racist against Equines and Pegasai? The thought was encouraging, perhaps one day the whole herd would be more welcoming to the other races. Maybe. Gods only know if it would eventually work out.

He picked up on the sad tone she carried in her voice and he fretted for a moment, curious as to why she was sad and uncertain if he could ask her. Would that be polite? Or would it be improper? He'd wandered alone by himself for so long he couldn't recall what the proper manners would be in this case. He was worried... so he should ask? Oh he might as well.

"You speak very fondly of the Edge, but you sound sad as well... do you mind terribly if I ask you why?" he questioned, turning his head to look at her.

"Speaking." | Thinking

Messages In This Thread
A Change of Scenery [Closed] - by Marius - 03-05-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-07-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-07-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Marius - 03-08-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: A Change of Scenery [Open] - by Romani - 03-10-2013, 03:45 AM