the Rift

torture me till the very end [Open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh
Zar'roc
They had stayed within the basin after meeting with the General, though he still needed to meet with Psyche. His mind had been made. He wanted to join the Basin- he was already in the Plague anyways. He made a note to try and meet with the Empress after this. Archeon danced around, plodding along as the flames licked his coat. Zar'roc was still getting used to the sight of the flames that encompassed his companion's body without affecting him. They started to climb up one of the mountains, scaling up one of the steepest parts. Zar pushed himself, leaping forward, muscles coiling, as snow billowed out behind him as he moved his way up the mountain. Archeon bounded along, sprinting ahead and resting, tongue lolling out as he watched Zar'roc slip up the side. A smirk filled the face of his companion, which kind of peeved the stallion. He reached a flat area and lowered his head, chest heaving and clouds billowing from his nares. Archeon weaved between his legs, the flames tickling as he brushed bast him. Zar narrowed his eyes. "Sometimes, I swear you're more a bother then anything." Zar'roc huffed, stomping a powerful hoof into the ground. A snicker escaped from Archeon who looked up at him with innocent gold eyes. 'I DON'T UNDERSTAND, ALL I DID WAS HELP THE POOR PEGASUS GET AWAY FROM THESE BASTARDS!' The voice echoed, it was near by. Help a pegasus? That did not seem right for one in the Basin. A grin filled the stag's face as he looked at Archeon and started his way towards the voice, keeping quiet as well as he could.

He soon reached a blue mare speckled with white, and she was a unicorn. Zar'roc snorted, coming up behind her. "One should not shout such things. Especially one of the Basin, of all places." Zar said darkly, a smile filling his eyes, crimson orbs examining her figure. Archeon snapped at her heels, weaving through her legs before slinking next to Zar and staring at her with sharp, examining gold eyes. "It might turn out to be... dangerous." Zar said, lunging towards her before rearing up, aiming to hit her ribs with his front hooves. This, was probably something he shouldn't be doing- or maybe it was? But it felt so good to fight again. He had not in awhile.

OOC: left that open ended attack fro you if she wants to dodge it or whateverrr ^^
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Zar'roc - 03-05-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM