the Rift

torture me till the very end [Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Screaming out in a herd of racist unicorns was a stupid idea. I swivel my ears back, and I tilt my head to get a better look at the stallion who was walking towards me. His coat was a light color with coal black points. A small pup weaves through his legs, small pink tongue lolled out. That is, until they saw me. The stallions' gold eyes look at me cruelly, and I can tell this wasn't going to be fun.

The stallion creeps up from behind me, telling me that one of the Basin should not shout such things. "I think I know this." I roll my eyes, murmuring to myself. I suddenly feel something nip at me. Glancing down, I see the small pup sinking it's small fangs into my hock. I squeal as pain surges through my body. I shake my leg, spattering small droplets of blood everywhere. I step back, scared as the pup retreats back to it's bonded.

The stallion's words drift into my ears before I hear shuffling behind me. In an instant my sides scream with pain as a crimson fluid begins to leak from my sides. I watch the stallion's hooves withdraw and I squeal in pain. I don't even try to defend myself, or, I don't really put any effort into it. I give a weak buck towards the stallion before stumbling forward, barely able to hold myself up.

And then, it all get's worse.

Another set of hooves joins the stallions', showing that another horse has come to torture me, or save me? I think they may tell the bastard off, but instead they begin to jab me and bite at me. I squeal in pain as their horn jabs into my side. I whip around, facing a dark mare. She has white stripes that run along her back, and a silvery mane. I wince as she bites my hock, a little angered. I step away as she tries to jab her horn into my shoulder. I feel it drive through the flesh. I scream, finally answering her question. "I TRIED TO HELP...." I shake, my body trying to fight the pain. "I-I was trying to... help... she..." I wince, almost tumbling to the cold stone ground."She.. was being, tortured." I let out a scream as the mare withdraws her horn, and instantly a wave of blood spurts from my many wounds. Instantly I feel hooves collide with my chest. I stumble backwards, panting.

Let... this... stop... now.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-07-2013, 07:34 PM