the Rift

torture me till the very end [Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
[[It's been over 48 hours, so I'm gonna reply now. ;)]]

The silver marked mare had been screaming, and now that I think about it, what was the Plague? Tilting my head, despite the pain, I try to figure out what it meant. The Plague... a disease? Do they spread diseases? Of course not, that's something a foal would think! Shaking my head, I wince as pain floods through my body. A new wave of blood seeps from my wounds, and from one of the other horses' perspectives, my eyes would've dulled a bit.

I was so lost in my pain I didn't see the black hooves coming for me. Cloven hooves strike my chest, scratching it slightly as he pulls away. There would definitely be a bruise there. I could already feel the pain rushing in. Jerking away, I tumble backwards. Again. My coordination had gone down the drain as soon as the pain started up. Shaking and cold, I look up at the horses.

"W-why are you doing this?" I leave no time for them to reply, reeling backwards, I fling myself away from them. I heard something about Psyche and kicking as I ran farther away from them. I didn't need them, I didn't need anyone. Crystalline tears slide down my cheeks, and I suddenly realized I did need a few horses. Frost Fyre, Descaro... and... Mauja. With my head tucked towards my throat, I gallop faster and faster, screaming out in pain once I was past the Basin's borders. My head, my heart, my body. It all hurt, and everything was going numb. From the cold, from the pain. All of it.

With cloven hooves pounding the earth, I run from the Basin. From Helovia. From everything. Where I would go, I didn't know. I just knew, I would run. I would run until my legs gave way. I didn't care. No one cared for me. At least, that's what I thought.

[[Go head and reply if you'd like. Just skip me. ;)]]
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-19-2013, 08:28 PM