the Rift

torture me till the very end [Open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh
Zar'roc
I am done for now. I do not want to kill her, that would give me no pleasure. She had a horn on her head and I was not worthy to kill one of my own species. Unless they were a traitor to the Plague. But she was not apart of the plague. She stumbles back and falls, and the slightest of sympathy crosses my mind- but that quickly dissolves. I flick my lions tail back and forth, coal black legs meeting cloven hooves that are pressed firmly into the uneven ground. Archeon trots up to me, leaning against my legs. He is one month now and I've come to really enjoy his presence.

'W-why are you doing this?' Before I am able to open my mouth she skitters back, bolting away and out of the Basin. I step back before I notice the presence of another unicorn. I swivel my head to look at his golden body. 'What was that about?' I show no emotion, but inside I grumble and I won't let myself roll my eyes. I needed to clean up my act. I needed to stop acting on impulse and being so brusque. 'Zar'roc!' The voice that I hear makes my blood run cold, and I freeze. Shit. Shit. Shit. I am in trouble. Deep trouble. I still show no emotion and listen to the Frostheart make his way up the mountain. I turn my head to look at him crimson eye's plain. Not cold, not warm. 'Report.' His voice was sharp and demanding, and I bite back my tongue. Doesn't he realize he's not the King anymore? He shouldn't make such demands so rudely. Lie, Zar'roc, lie.

"That mare confessed to going against her kind to help a pegasus. She also called are kind cruel and many other insulting names. I quote: 'help the poor pegasus get away from these bastards!' She insulted myself, you, psyche and this mare," I say, motioning my head to the black mare with three white stripes. I turn my striking red orbs back to Mauja, and Archeon huffs, signaling his boredom and hunger.

OOC: I srsly almost put "SHE CALLED YOU FAT!" But xD
IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: aagbkp.png]
lines by tamme <3

Messages In This Thread
torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Zar'roc - 03-27-2013, 10:52 PM