the Rift

a lack of symmetry;

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn

what is this world we live in?

Before Sulwyn had been given the chance to speak of her queen, the hulking figure of the unicorn suddenly lashed out, and the whole world turned to chaos. Her golden eyes widened with fright at the severity of the ebony vixen's words. A tremor ran through her stout body, forcing her legs to shake uncontrollably. All sense of caution and calm was washed out from the young equines silver form, and was quickly being replaced by fear and anger. Fright for what the other beast was threatening to do with the slight lowering of her horn, and anger for how she was being treated. Sulwyn had welcomed her to this realm, had she not? She had -- if not vaguely -- invited this creature to come into her home, and her subtle warning was certainly not directed straight at the vixen... Or had it been? The sun-branded mare thought back to what she had said exactly -- what she had thought when saying it, even -- and came to the conclusion that her words had indeed had some other meaning behind it.

Desperate to make amends to what she had said earlier, the docile creature managed to squeak, "Perhaps you are best served to continue searching by yourself, but what I said earlier was just a warning. Our queen is a fair leader. She is brave in battle; kind in loss; forgiving to those who deserve it. Mirage is a wonderful maiden to serve under, but I know that she will not be so kind towards one who cannot keep their temper in check." Sulwyn raised her hardened gaze to meet with Valka's furious one, unflinching even when the trembling vixen tossed her head back. She knew now why she had been so hesitant before; why she had been so reluctant to offer the Edge as a residence for the dark unicorn. There was no way in hell that the silvery mare was going to give up her home to such a dangerous beast.

Her voice, that had once chimed with tinkling bells of welcome, now sounded cold and desolate. Although she was stern now in nature, her heart still beat sadly at the sight of the wounded mare, and at the thought of returning home all by her lonesome. "My offer still stands, miss Valka, and I promise you that you will find a family in our herd. This can be put behind us, if you'll let it, and I will not inform the Dragonheart of your previous behavior." A spark of hope ignited inside the vixen's seclusive and shadowy chambers as she waited for the unicorn's final answer.

Messages In This Thread
a lack of symmetry; - by Valka - 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Sulwyn - 03-06-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Valka - 03-06-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Sulwyn - 03-06-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Valka - 03-07-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Sulwyn - 03-09-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Valka - 03-10-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Sulwyn - 03-12-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Valka - 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: a lack of symmetry; - by Sulwyn - 03-14-2013, 06:52 PM