the Rift

Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
I moved, my masculine black body shifting in the forest. I had hidden myself away for quiet a while, and it had been a month since my foal was born still. I still wept for it, lying cold in the soft and hot ground of the Heart. That would be it’s resting place, and while I was on my own, I have felt that someone was watching me. I feel like I should run away and hide, to hide my shame, to hide my pain. I simply walk out in the open, for I’m not one to run from something like this.

My mare like emotions take me, and I’m crying all the time, not wanting to eat, having trouble sleeping. Angora is out of my mind, and I only linger in my misery. The Loki I was then was selfish and self-loathing, and only thought of himself. I feel better now, but I know I must find Angora. I can’t leaver her alone any more than I already have, and it seems that these emotions have made me weaker all together.

The forest surrounded me like a green blanket, wrapping my ebony body tight in it’s grip. I stumble along, unsure of where to go. I see another horse in front of me, a pegasus. Her words are a jumble to me, and my heart can’t take anything with sadness in it. So I don’t hear her words at all. The pegasus is a mare, and although my heart’s not in it, I feel the need to put my charm into action.

“Hello there, are you new to this land? I’m Loki.”

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open - by Rosie - 03-05-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open - by Loki - 03-06-2013, 08:19 PM