the Rift

the monster I am [Plague, Joining]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

Snow seeps around my hooves, moving gracefully as I wondering deeper into the snow covered ground. In the mists of the mountain I look about, seeing the trickling smoke from the hot springs. I’m a hardened mare, and I’ve never once used the hot springs to soothe myself. Maybe someday, when I’m older, but for now, there’s not a chance. Black skin continues to touch soft white snow, and I shiver a bit, still not used to the cold against me once more. How I missed this place, and after a warm welcome back, a bit of rest, and a good fight, I felt better. My energy was spent today patrolling, feeling my black body course with power. I was a Corporal after all; a true unicorn warrior, and I had a job to do once more, and I would not sit around. It seemed that the Plague was slow moving for the moment, so I set myself out for protecting the land on this semi sunny snow day. The wind blew through my hair, creating chills on my silver and black neck, making me more alert. Suddenly, wind carries sound, and I hear a voice. I turn my head and in the distant I see a figure, one that my silver eyes don’t recognize. It’s a unicorn, so I’m not bothered to throw her out. However, I investigate, wondering if she’s new or just happened to stumble on to this wintery land. She’s talking to herself. I almost laugh, but she’s serious, and doesn’t seem me walk up to her.
“Racist? You’re racist? That’s interesting…” I circle her, looking at her up and down. She’s young, but the younger the better. I know children are easier to mold, and will take this to my full advantage. “There is a reason why this land is only unicorn my dear. Elizabeth, warrior of the racist group, The Plague. Are you interested in joining perhaps?”

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Mauja - 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-16-2013, 04:00 PM